Still Bleeding 3 Days Total

tankel

Super Mama
Reaction score
Hi ladies I need some reassurance.

I am experiencing a light bleed. Has been going to for a few days. It is more than spotting but not a lot. I also noticed some white mucus mixed it with the blood. I do not have cramps, just a very mild lower backache. Has anyone experienced something like this before?

I contacted my midwife and she said to rest and take zinc and vitamin E. She does not seem worried at all. I know that some spotting is common but I'm freaking out a little.

How far along are you? If it was red blood and not brown I would be going to the hospital to get it checked..

I'm 11 +6 weeks. going for an emergency ultrasound later tonight. I'm worried....

Best of luck for scan I think for some women its normal and for others it's an indication of a possible problem. I know a lot of women have subchronic haematomas that cause bleeding or cervical erosion.

I hope all is well x

Good luck for your scan hun wishing you all the best, I've currently been spotting tan,brown,pink & a little red, for a week now had a scan on Wednesday at EPU and they said baby is totally fine and growing on time and strong heartbeat, but I have a small bleed (that's the way she said it) think they call it a SCH bleed she said nothing to worry about just expect a little more bleeding x

Thanks ladies. Unfortunately news is not good. :cry:

Oh no hun I'm ever so sorry the news is bad thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back