Still bleeding

MummytoLouie

Reaction score
So... now into my 3rd week of spotting, brown .. pink.. red..blood..

Have a little bit everyday - only when I wipe and sometimes a tiny bit in discharge (sorry if TMI) on a sanitary towel.

Had a scan last Thursday and could see things had grown since my scan the week before but was still too early for a heartbeat and asked me to come back in another 2 weeks.. so now got to wait till next Thursday.

Feel like my life is on hold and it's horrible not knowing whats going on and if this is a viable pregnancy!!

Keep getting waves of feeling sick... so much that yesterday morning I felt like I was hungover!!

But now convincing myself it's all in my head.

Any stories of anything similar??? good and bad xxx

So sorry to hear this. Being in limbo is the absolute worst. I can't even imagine how you are feeling. I hope all goes well at your scan! Please keep us updated.

Hey huni,

Sorry to hear, I know the feeling though. I had a scan Monday and they put me at 5 weeks not 6 like originally thought so no hb or baby was seen.
I started bleeding and losing large clumps of what I can only describe as EWCM with blood in. Since then it's varied between brown, pink, blood and discharge. Mine stopped on Saturday and so far hasn't returned. I lost all symptoms but they came back yesterday

Had bloods done at epu today and ringing back soon for my hcg count and a follow up blood on weds.
Like you because I had been scanned they won't scan me again yet so I have to wait until Monday.

Got my Fx for you, have you asked them to do your bloods in mean time to keep an eye on your hcg levels?

Hey huni,

Sorry to hear, I know the feeling though. I had a scan Monday and they put me at 5 weeks not 6 like originally thought so no hb or baby was seen.
I started bleeding and losing large clumps of what I can only describe as EWCM with blood in. Since then it's varied between brown, pink, blood and discharge. Mine stopped on Saturday and so far hasn't returned. I lost all symptoms but they came back yesterday

Had bloods done at epu today and ringing back soon for my hcg count and a follow up blood on weds.
Like you because I had been scanned they won't scan me again yet so I have to wait until Monday.

Got my Fx for you, have you asked them to do your bloods in mean time to keep an eye on your hcg levels?

I have had a few miscarriages before, and I know the lady at the EPU and she said there is no point doing bloods... at this stage there is nothing they can do if I am losing it but she see's it as postiive that things grew since the last scan and that the bleeding isn't anything like my last miscarriages but she doesn't know im bleeding...

She thinks it will be fine but I am not convinced..bleeding means miscarriage to me...

But who knows xxx

Hopefully it won't be a miscarriage, are you in pain at all with the Bleeding?

Would the.hcg bloods not put your mind at ease a little until the scan though if they show still doubling?

Would the.hcg bloods not put your mind at ease a little until the scan though if they show still doubling?

Possibly hun.. or make me worry more haha

I am in no pain at all... :(

Well I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you huni. I think if you are thinking worst case and you are worrying about miscarriage that maybe the bloods could ease your mind
And at least you know you've got the scan coming up.

How many weeks are you? Maybe you're bleeding will stop soon xx

Well I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you huni. I think if you are thinking worst case and you are worrying about miscarriage that maybe the bloods could ease your mind
And at least you know you've got the scan coming up.

How many weeks are you? Maybe you're bleeding will stop soon xx

Doesn't seem to show any signs of letting up... as soon as I think it's stopped I then go to the loo and more again!
GRRR

It's just frustrating... xxx

Just wondered if anyone else has had anything like this?

Last scan she said I was about 5 +4 ... so would now be about 6 weeks.

so should be 7 weeks next week.

Doesn't seem to show any signs of letting up... as soon as I think it's stopped I then go to the loo and more again!
GRRR

I had the same experience (spotted nearly every day from 6W to 10.5W, mostly brown ewcm, but pink to red once or twice). It didn't end well for me. That doesn't mean it will be the same for you.

There are many women on this board that had the same experience and ended up with healthy babies. I wish you all the best.

I guess a little more info: I knew when I ovulated, but the doctors were measuring me almost 2 weeks behind. I also had a few ultrasounds that showed the baby was growing very slowly (2 days worth in a week, etc). My doctor was hopeful but it didn't work out.

GRRR

I had the same experience (spotted nearly every day from 6W to 10.5W, mostly brown ewcm, but pink to red once or twice). It didn't end well for me. That doesn't mean it will be the same for you.

There are many women on this board that had the same experience and ended up with healthy babies. I wish you all the best.

Did u have scan's throughout when you were spottin?

Thanks - my last scan I was measuring correct for how many weeks I should be but who knows now.

I did have regular scans.

My first was at 6W and I was measuring 5w3D.

My next was at 6W5D and baby measuring 6W1D - baby was there but no heartbeat yet.

My next was 7W5D and baby measuring 6W3D - heartbeat of 113.

My next was 8W3D and baby measuring 6W6D - heartbeat of 125.

My last was at 10W3D - baby no longer had a heartbeat and was only measuring 7W3D. I had my d&c the following day (this past Thursday).

I did have regular scans.

My first was at 6W and I was measuring 5w3D.

My next was at 6W5D and baby measuring 6W1D - baby was there but no heartbeat yet.

My next was 7W5D and baby measuring 6W3D - heartbeat of 113.

My next was 8W3D and baby measuring 6W6D - heartbeat of 125.

My last was at 10W3D - baby no longer had a heartbeat and was only measuring 7W3D. I had my d&c the following day (this past Thursday).

Oh goodness that's so sad.... I bet once you had the heartbeat you thought it was all ok... cos that's what I think...

Did they say what happened???

They don't know - they sent some tissue off for testing and we'll get the results on 7/16. It's been awful - my second miscarriage since the end of January.

They don't know - they sent some tissue off for testing and we'll get the results on 7/16. It's been awful - my second miscarriage since the end of January.

You poor thing... Do you have any children already??

xxxxxxxx

I had a miscarriage prior to having my son .. then carried him with no problems at all.. then had another 2 miscarriages in the past 4 years, but always lost them around 4/5 weeks.

This is all new to me... and I just want to know now.... x

Nope, no other children yet. We're trying for our first. I just turned 34 the week before this mc. Thanks for your kind words.

I'm so sorry about your losses as well.

I agree, the waiting is the hardest. If you were measuring spot on with your scan, you're probably fine. Spotting can happen for so many reasons other than mc.

I'll keep you in my thoughts!

Nope, no other children yet. We're trying for our first. I just turned 34 the week before this mc. Thanks for your kind words.

I'm so sorry about your losses as well.

I agree, the waiting is the hardest. If you were measuring spot on with your scan, you're probably fine. Spotting can happen for so many reasons other than mc.

I'll keep you in my thoughts!

Thank you honey.. I am kind of thinking worst case and preparing myself for the worst and if all ok it's a bonus hey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->