still cant believe it!

D

daniellelk

Well today it was a toss between, waiting to go to the doctors, or getting a test, so I went for the test. Just got a cheap one (2pk for £5) thinking it would be a BFN but after doing it, I got my BFP!!!!! had to do the 2nd one just to check and again there it was clear as day, 2lines.
Could not believe it, just hope it stays :D still think il get some more tests tomorrow tho lol I wont believe it untill the docs comfirm it.

Congratulations! I went to the doctors at 5 weeks (after getting my BFP) and they only said congratulations. I was like "aren't you going to do a test?"

I had to wait until my 12 week scan to actually see a baby in there, because they didn't take bloods until later :rolleyes:

Congratulations! I went to the doctors at 5 weeks (after getting my BFP) and they only said congratulations. I was like "aren't you going to do a test?"

I had to wait until my 12 week scan to actually see a baby in there, because they didn't take bloods until later :rolleyes:

I rang doctors weds, told them i was about 11weeks gone and they was like midwife will contat you...still waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->