Still Curious about my symptoms

serendipityy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, new to the forum here.

I kinda lurked around, but I figured if I wanted any advice for my actual symptoms, I might as well go ahead and make a post. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected intercourse because we are NTNP. I started having a few symptoms, but I can't shake the feeling that they might just be my fantasy :( I tested when I was 3 days late or so and got a negative, but I also didn't wait the entire 10 minutes, maybe 3 or so, because I read the directions after I threw it away:wacko:

Symptoms:

Nausea; Slight nausea, a little gagging especially last week. Pretty constant throughout the day whether I eat or not. Definitely avoiding fried foods. I had to spit out my salad the other day because I could taste it really intensely, but I think that was just stress that I was going through that day combined with the nausea.

Headaches; Not migraine status, but getting them kinda often. More like a slight dull throbbing that doesn't really clear up. Sometimes I get bouts of dizziness in which I can't seem to focus clearly.

Food Aversions; Used to be a big fan of red meat, especially since I don't really eat it too much at home. Again, don't know if it's because I'm reading too into things, but the sound of red meat is not appealing in the least. Also, I really disliked pickles, but last week it felt like a good idea to eat one. And the idea still seems like a good idea.

Period; Here is the biggest thing that confuses me. My period has been very consistent and on time for the past at least 6 months. It was late 5-6 days and I had vaginal bleeding, but it wasn't like normal. My period is usually a medium the first day, then pretty heavy on the third day, then medium for the 3-4 day, and then I slight bleeding for about 2-3 more days, sometimes up to 4. When I had the bleeding, it was about a medium(?) flow and more liquidy(?) or not as thick as usual. Only enough to fill one tampon a day when I usually go through at least 2 to 3 depending on what day of the period I am on. It was a bright red, but no clotting either. It also only lasted 3 days and the 3rd day didn't even require a full tampon.

Urination; I also had frequent urination, maybe every 1-2 hours.

Emotional; I'm pretty easy going most of the time, but I feel like I'm getting cranky kind of easily, and get bouts of emotional desires to cry.

Right now, I still have the nausea, dizziness, and headaches, but the urination is not as frequent. I still want a pickle too. I have not tested again because I am trying to wait until around the time it would have been 2 weeks late if I had not had the vaginal bleeding.

At this point in time, I was wondering if any of the ladies here might have any advice as to whether or not I could still be pregnant even after I had the vaginal bleeding. Am I just imagining this or what? It would be fine either way, so I really hope my body isn't just doing this on a fantasy.

I personally have never experienced this before. I never wanted to read and run. I hope someone could shed some light on this for you. Good luck :) x

if i was you, i would test again - whenever you feel ready and if its still negative maybe go to the doctors and get them to do a blood test. hope all goes well for you xxx

Hey everyone, new to the forum here.

I kinda lurked around, but I figured if I wanted any advice for my actual symptoms, I might as well go ahead and make a post. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected intercourse because we are NTNP. I started having a few symptoms, but I can't shake the feeling that they might just be my fantasy :( I tested when I was 3 days late or so and got a negative, but I also didn't wait the entire 10 minutes, maybe 3 or so, because I read the directions after I threw it away:wacko:

Symptoms:

Nausea; Slight nausea, a little gagging especially last week. Pretty constant throughout the day whether I eat or not. Definitely avoiding fried foods. I had to spit out my salad the other day because I could taste it really intensely, but I think that was just stress that I was going through that day combined with the nausea.

Headaches; Not migraine status, but getting them kinda often. More like a slight dull throbbing that doesn't really clear up. Sometimes I get bouts of dizziness in which I can't seem to focus clearly.

Food Aversions; Used to be a big fan of red meat, especially since I don't really eat it too much at home. Again, don't know if it's because I'm reading too into things, but the sound of red meat is not appealing in the least. Also, I really disliked pickles, but last week it felt like a good idea to eat one. And the idea still seems like a good idea.

Period; Here is the biggest thing that confuses me. My period has been very consistent and on time for the past at least 6 months. It was late 5-6 days and I had vaginal bleeding, but it wasn't like normal. My period is usually a medium the first day, then pretty heavy on the third day, then medium for the 3-4 day, and then I slight bleeding for about 2-3 more days, sometimes up to 4. When I had the bleeding, it was about a medium(?) flow and more liquidy(?) or not as thick as usual. Only enough to fill one tampon a day when I usually go through at least 2 to 3 depending on what day of the period I am on. It was a bright red, but no clotting either. It also only lasted 3 days and the 3rd day didn't even require a full tampon.

Urination; I also had frequent urination, maybe every 1-2 hours.

Emotional; I'm pretty easy going most of the time, but I feel like I'm getting cranky kind of easily, and get bouts of emotional desires to cry.

Right now, I still have the nausea, dizziness, and headaches, but the urination is not as frequent. I still want a pickle too. I have not tested again because I am trying to wait until around the time it would have been 2 weeks late if I had not had the vaginal bleeding.

At this point in time, I was wondering if any of the ladies here might have any advice as to whether or not I could still be pregnant even after I had the vaginal bleeding. Am I just imagining this or what? It would be fine either way, so I really hope my body isn't just doing this on a fantasy.

The best thing to do love, if you are testing and getting a BFN every time and still no AF then you need to get a blood test. It sounds like you very well could be Preg, but a blood test will tell you. GL love, I hope all the best for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->