Still have a faint positive!!

trinaestella

Aliyah's mummy! <3
Reaction score
I have a rude GP surgery and every doctor I ever have been to since being with them have been very disrespectful, unprofessional and beyond rude to me and I am not even joking I have had such a hard time with them.

Anyway I have been getting faint positives, so I am assuming I am pregnant today I went to tell the doctors that I am pregnant and that I keep getting pain in my ovaries, she then laughed at me again like last time when I told her I was pregnant and then told me I am not pregnant but still insisted in taking a test although I knew she would say it was negative it's not it's just I keep getting faint lines.. anywho I proved to her I am pregnant by bringing in my HPT and she still told me that I am not pregnant and the test says it's negative...

can anyone tell me if this test looks negative? this is one of three tests I've taken and this one is the one that shows a positive more than the others..

Attachments

• IMG_3133 (672x800).jpg
    IMG_3133 (672x800).jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 65
That's clearly a positive . I hate my Dr too . I did a urine test today and it came back negative in the dr office and iv been getting 2-3 on a clear blue digital. He even said the tests they use are crap. .. I'm kinda like well why use them. Had to get bloods done so I should have result tomorrow. You should demand bloods to be taken xx

Positive. I can see the line just glancing at it.

That's a positive. Your rude doctors must be blind

That's clearly a positive . I hate my Dr too . I did a urine test today and it came back negative in the dr office and iv been getting 2-3 on a clear blue digital. He even said the tests they use are crap. .. I'm kinda like well why use them. Had to get bloods done so I should have result tomorrow. You should demand bloods to be taken xx

Babe, I'm so glad I am not the only one going through this..

I have made a formal complaint to the surgery about her and I am moving surgeries as all the doctors have been very very rude to me since being there, I went to see another doctor after her as I was fuming and I went to him he's another rude one and he was so rude to me I kicked off, in the end he told me that he will sort me out with a scan so I am going to get one in a few weeks:happydance: but it's so bad that I had to kick off to get what I want,

guess what.. she said to me "why do you want to be pregnant so much?" she is so rude. I have NEVER EVER come across someone so rude before, and with all my hormones right now I don't give a f*** I will fight for proper treatment, I had to tell the doctor the other day "Sir, you know human bodies very well, but I know my body more than you know about bodies." that soon shut him up, especially when I told him I'm a student nurse.. arsehole. I came home took another test and it's showing a positive, I knew there tests were sh**:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

xxx

how long have you been getting faint positives for? either way, i can see a line.

Definitely a line hun, my gp complains there tests are crap, i normally take one in for them!xx

If result came up in the required time frame definitely positive. Didn't even have to click on the pick. Get a different doc!

how long have you been getting faint positives for? either way, i can see a line.

Just a week now babe, but today this one has been darker so I am assuming that they are getting darker now which is good. I will be back in a few weeks, I just have never witnessed such poor unprofessional help in my life.. feel like something will happen to my baby and then I can't do anything because "I'm not pregnant"

Definitely a line hun, my gp complains there tests are crap, i normally take one in for them!xx

I wish I had a GP like yours, the ones I have swear by their test saying it's very accurate and that no other person has ever got a negative and it was positive xx

That is def a line! Mine looked like that too in the beginning and my doctors were also rude. I feel your pain!

Thank you! I'm comfortable knowing that you all agree it's positive I just had to clarify it with others incase the Doctor was right

I'd start looking for a new doctor. That's obviously a BFP! Can you get to a walk-in clinic? Perhaps they can help you out.

I'd start looking for a new doctor. That's obviously a BFP! Can you get to a walk-in clinic? Perhaps they can help you out.

Just a quick update, I made a formal complaint to the doctor's surgery and went to sign myself and my daughter up to one which is just around the corner for me and less annoying to walk to infact it's much closer!

As soon as I signed up they didn't really ask for identification from me the receptionists were shockingly polite and had such lovely personalities, I told them my situation and they have booked me in for a scan on November 25th at the new surgery I'm at :) I'm so lucky we have a gynaecologist who does scans for up to 12 weeks pregnant at my new surgery! Very excited to meet my baby in 3 weeks, hopefully all is well.. oh and my tests are becoming more prominent now so baby is definitely there and HCG is fine xx

That's awesome you found a place you're happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->