Still hungry after 3 meals?

1st_baby

OK so max is on 3 meals now ..and this is how it goes :)

Breakfast 9am : cereal (wheat & fruits) half a jar
Bottle of 5 onz
Lunch 1pm : fruit or yogurt (1 jar )
Bottle of 4 onz
Snack 3pm: Rusk or fruit soft bites
Bottle of 4 onz
Supper 6pm : Meal ( veg & meat or veg and pasta )
Bottle of 6 onz
and another bottle of 8 onz at 8 pm (bed time)

But in between 3-6pm hes hungry again and milk wont do ? should I offer fruit or veg or maybe yogurt ? when can we give snacks in between and what times ?

Why don't you try giving supper a little earlier? We give our boy his supper at 5:15pm and then he has his last bottle between 7:15 and 7:30 and its off to bed.

well summers day goes like this

8:30 breakfast - weetabix or ready brek (lots of) plus 5oz bottle
1.00 lunch - she will have a proper meal at this time like veg with meat or fish, plus 5oz bottle
5:00 tea - again another proper meal with yoghurt for desert and a bottle again
and last bottle about half 8 of 7oz for bed

maybe at lunch time he needs more than just a yogurt, maybe he needs a little dinner there too?

I will give the dinner a go and see if he will eat a meal for lunch instead of just the yogurt lol last night around 8pm i was eating an apple he pulled a fit if i didnt give him a big chunk to suck on and boy did he love it lol but im worried eating fruit that late will keep him up all night ?

I would definately give him a proper lunch hun.

Well just tried to give him a proper lunch and he only ate half the jar of veggies & chicken ..tried to give him some fruit after but I think he hates strawberries lol he pulled some funny face ..then he had about 2 onz of milk and is napping after a much needed poop lol

Colton has
breakfast: cereal with fruit
lunch: single or mixed fruit (like apples and pears, etc)
dinner: single veg or veg mixed with pasta (not yet giving meat.. it doesn't seem to settle with him and pedia suggested waiting until 9mo)

See my pedi said to go ahead and give him meat he started he was almost 6 months lol well it settled with him ok but then again not all babies are the same lol

Yeah, most people said 6mo, and most things I've read said the same.
Although it tends to give Colton diarrhea. :shrug:
Not to say I haven't given him some. I give him meats that we eat, and those dont upset him at all. He's had ham, beef, turkey, chicken. Just about everything we eat. It's just the jar stuff that bothers him.

Yeah I noticed the jar stuff hurts max's tummy too and let me tell ya the smell they emmit is horrid lol my dog turned his nose at the jar when i tried to give it to him lol

I now buy frozen organic baby meats , made at home her in canada and ive tried it and its great ..cant wait for him to have teeth so he can eat the same one as me

LOL. I'm so nervous about Colton eating our food. Yeah, he has tried things on occasion (especially Thanksgiving :dohh: ) but giving him our dinner everynight is just scaring the pants off me. Although I am getting alittle better, and letting him eat a few bites off my plate (even though he still has his veggies/veg&pasta afterwards).
They dont sell a lot of organic stuff around here. I can find a few dinners, but he wouldn't have much variety.

Yeah max has only tried pasta , chicken , eggs and apple but hes still not sure what to do with chunks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->