Still in Shock!

WILSMUM

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Well guys after 15 months of trying and having our first couple of appointments with the consultant at the fertility clinic at our local hospital we found out on Sunday that finally at long last we have actually done it and I am now officially 5 weeks pregnant!!!!!!

I really can't believe it - I was booked in for a Laparoscopy at the beginning of June to check my tubes and felt sure that after having an emergency c-section with my son that when they had a look they would see some sort of major problem there so when last Wednesday my period didn't show I didn't dare to hope that mayb just mayb we'd actually done it! By Sunday still no show so did a test and OMG :bfp:within 30 seconds of weeing on the stick!!

Still not really any major symptoms so still keep thinking that mayb i've dreamt it or imagined it!! Don't think it'll become real till we actually start telling people and DH obviously wants to wait till 12 weeks - we've told my mum cause she knew we were trying and was gonna come up to help out in June after I had the Laparoscopy but I'm just so excited that I want to run around telling everyone NOW!!!

Many congratulation Wilsmum - good news - hope all goes well for you. Reading that u got ur BFP after 15 months has given me some hope. Best wishes.

Congratulations, that's great news!!

Big congratulations to you!! Sending you loads of sticky dust!! xx

Awesome news!! I bet that was a shock. Good on you for sticking it out. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.

EEEEEEEEEEEK! I've only just seen this!!! :wohoo:

OMG! this is fantastic news :happydance: Im so happy for you hun :happydance:

seeing you & Genkigemini get your :bfp:'s has restored my faith :yipee: xx

That's great news! I'm so hoping that my TTC story will end like yours!
Congrats!

that's fantastic news! Congratulations! x

So happy for you hun, I rememeber you from TTc section, all the best for the coming 9 months! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->