Still in shock!

Lucky.M

3 children & pregnant!
Reaction score
Hi I thought I was out this month, I even changed my ticker!!! I did have symptoms, sore boobs, metallic taste and other stuff but I started bleeding at 8dpo and it got heavier over the next three days, no cramps I realise now it wasn't right. Thought my af had come super early and thought I had a luteal phase problem! Ordered agnus castes and vitamin B complex which I started at when I stopped bleeding. I decided to do a opk last night at what I thought was CD8, in case this months cycle was odd, and got a clear positive. I was a bit surprised. Then checked my cm and it was lotiony, mulled it over then remembered seeing on here that a positive opk could mean pregnancy. Went and got a hpt, and got a positive straight away, not super dark but clear. That would be about 16dpo. I went into shock last night, worrying that I had taken agnus castes and vitamin b and evening primrose when you are supposed to stop them. I did two tests today one reveal and one clearblue digi, and both positive!!! Clearblue says 1-2 but I took it with diluted urine at midday. I would make it just over 2. I am a bit concerned about the bleeding, I even passed a clot, but I was moving house that weekend, maybe I was just overdoing it, maybe it was a heavy ib, maybe I was gonna have twins :wacko: I don't know! All I know is I am super tired today and feel incredibly sick lol. And me and OH are both in shock. I am going to see my doctor as soon as I can next week. Has anyone else experienced heavier ib? And has anyone else took those vitamins in very early pg? Thanks x

Wowzers! Congrats to you!

I had very noticeable IB with DD 6 years ago. Last month I had light pinkish/brown CM 5 days before my period only at cervix for 3 days, went on to have my period a few days after that for only 5 very light days (normally 7 heavy days)...anywho gotmy BFP that following cycle with no IB at all? In a way I think maybe I'll be further along than what I thought but who knows!....

Again Congrats!!!!

Thanks very much everyone, I am just relaxing in the garden in the shade still getting over the shock! I can't believe I thought I was out when I wasn't lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->