Still Low :(

NYY13

Reaction score
I posted about this the other day, but it's really frustrating me :(

This is my 2nd cycle ttc, and using the CBFM. The first month using it I had a 35 day cycle, got a string of high days, 2 peaks on CD 20 and 21 and it was working as I've researched it would.

This time, I'm on CD 16 today, and I'm still getting Low. Maybe i'll O later than last month? I don't know :( but i'm getting discouraged.

I do notice the line (farthest from pee end) is getting lighter each day. Good sign right?

Cheer up friend! :flower:

I don't know anything about tracking ovulation cause I haven't started doing it yet, but I just wanted to give you some support. You said it's your second cycle ttc so were you on bcp before? If you were then I'm sure your cycle is just going to be different this time. Seems like everyone on here that's coming off bcp has messed up cycles, myself included, so I'm sure o day will get here for your eventually.

Stay positive! You ovulated before so I'm sure you will again!

Good luck! :kiss:

Thank you for the kind words - lots of luck to you!

I never took BCP in my life.

I don't have a CBFM but my understanding is it adjusts to your cycles? So maybe the first cycles it gives you highs/lows/peaks based on preset levels, but then after that it goes off of your previous cycles for what is high/low/peak for you? Sorry I wish I knew more!

Unfortunately I don't use CBFM (yet!) but I was just looking through my cycles on my iPhone app last night. Last month I ov on cd 18 but in August it was on cd 10! So there appears to be no rhyme or reason where I'm involved anyways. What I'm trying to say is that just because you ov on cd 20 last month, doesn't necessarily mean you will this month. It may just be a little later this month :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->