STILL no AF... still haven't tested - Anyone else?

Klandagi

Reaction score
I deserve a gold star for my willpower on this one.

I spotted a pin prick of pink... Literally just a tiny bit up near my cervix, on June 9th, 11DPO CD 25. It disappeared

I'm now 17 DPO, Day 31 of a usually 27 day cycle. No sign of AF. My boobs are covered in veins. They're swollen. They hurt. They tingle. I have occasional AF type cramps all through my pelvic, some a bit sharper and mainly on my right side (the sharper ones) and usually after I've been sitting for awhile. My cervix is waaaaaay high and VERY firm and feels almost swollen and its tender. I'm producing A LOT of white/yellowy CM and constantly feel wet in a way that has me checking my panties constantly only to find... nothing. Just wetness and that CM. TMI warning: I even smelled it to make sure it wasn't an infection, it smells very normal and almost citrus like.

On 6 - 9 DPO I noticed an almost bleach or chlorine like smell when I peed and was concerned, but never itched or showed any symptom of having an infection AT ALL and my CM never smelled like that.... It was almost the smell of semen.

12 DPO - present... My BMs are... different. I vary between constipation and diarrhea. I'm lucky if I go once a day. But I'm peeing every two hours just about on cue and I wake up at least once a night with a full bladder and then wind up having another 4 alarm race to the potty when I wake up.

As of today I'm very... Musical. It never ends. I'm constantly having to break wind. Thank God, TMI warning here too, they're not smelly. Not my proudest moment, let me assure you.

Testing tomorrow, Father's day. I'm going to sneak a test tonight so I can go out with my friend and grab a baby rattle and some ribbon to hand to my husband with a fresh positive IF I test positive.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Can totally relat my AF was due on 10th and I am late with bit of spot bleeding on 6th n 7th, I am too scared to test, I don't have much symptoms other than fatigue ( usually am so it not important, some seriously stink flatulence, but I realised I had that before AF last couple of month but already late so can have some importance, insomnia, this is relatively new, nausea ( i get nauseous regularly) and smell aversion sometime, apart from that I don't feel pregnant, well never did in my previous pregnancy either, fingers crossed for BFP this month

Gotta test. Seriously. We both need to just suck it up and bite the bullet.

good luck! hoping for a nice fathers day surprise for your OH!

Bought my test girls!!!! Walmart was OUT of all FRERs... All there was in pink dye were Answer brand tests. Digis were gone too. Maybe everyone has the same idea for tomorrow LOL!!!

To test tonight or to wait until the morning, that is the question.

how exciting! Test now! It definitely sounds like you'll get two lines popping up!

Sure, why not. I can conjure up some pee. Fingers crossed ladies! I'm off to test! Hopefully come back with good news in a few minutes!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

https://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr37/outfoxedranch/TEST06152013.jpg

it came up INSTANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally forgot about my plans to tell him tomorrow and SHRIEKED his name. Poor guy jumped and was so concerned and out I ran crying with the stick in my hand and told him "YOU'RE GONNA BE A DADDY AGAIN!!!!" and we just stood and hugged and cried for awhile and laughed and just... we're elated.

Already told my mom who's over the moon! SO excited. OMG. after 6 months!!! And here I was DEVASTATED by the spotting on the 9th!!!! OMG... aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Deep down inside I knew too. What's freaky is I had a gut feeling it was going to take 6 months! SO EXCITED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->