Still no LH surge!! Am i not going to ovulate this cycle?

wishful think

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I was 12 weeks pregnant but had a mmc so i had to have a d and c on march 2nd. Got my first af on april 2nd and decided i would try to detect my lh surge again. Hate to be back doing these tests but i suppose it's better to know than not know!!!!

I have been testing with clearblue digital opks (the ones with the smiley face) since day 9 of my cycle. It is now day 16 of my cycle and i still have not gotten that smiley face. I am testing with my first wee in the morning with the clearblue and then i'm also using cheap internet opks in the late afternoon, just to be sure i dont miss the surge, but nothing!!!

Is it possible i wont ovulate this cycle or will it be later than usual??? I use to have 26/27 day cycles with the lh surge appearing anything from day 12 - 15.

Has anyone else experienced this late lh surge / ovulation after a mmc/mc???????

It might take a few cycles for your body to get back into the rhythm of ovulating again. Remember because you had a D&C your body didn't get a chance to figure out for itself that the pregnancy didn't go on so it will take that bit longer to finds its feet again. Keep positive and you may be pleasantly surprised.

It took me about 6 weeks to O after my d&c... everyone is different honestly. Like Lola said- it might take a few cycles unfortunately to get things working regularly. I would try and BD every other day or so if you can just in case- but you could potentially O in as little as 6 hours and actually miss it.. so stay active JUST in case! :hugs:

thanks lolabelle and hollyw79. It's really frustrating when u dont know what your body is doing and if it's working properly. Suppose i will just have to keep testing and wait it out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->