Still no movement?

cosmicgirlxxx

Reaction score
I thought I would have felt at least flutters by now, but nothing. This is my 6th pregnancy so I know what I'm looking for. Anyone else not feeling anything at this stage?

I'm 19+4 and haven't felt anything yet...

I'm a FTM and have an anterior placenta. I just started feeling obvious movements yesterday, at 20w2d. But it's still just flutters and squirming movements.

Anterior placentas can be to blame for a LOT of missing movement until later on in the pregnancy. There's just so much "cushion" in the way to absorb blows. Don't worry too much as your baby will soon be pile driving your bladder and boxing your ribs. As they say, be careful what you wish for ;)

I did find out at my gender scan that I have an anterior placenta. I'm sure thats why.

Found out I have anterior placenta and I hardly feel movements at all. It can cushion the sensation of baby's kicks and somersaults

With my DD I had an anterior placenta and I felt my first real movement with her at 19 weeks and then nothing until 24 except the odd flutter.

With this baby I've been not only feeling but seeing movement since 18 weeks and when I had my 20 week scan on Thursday I found out I have an posterior placenta this time round, I'm sure it's just the placenta positioning effecting what you feel but if at any point you need reassurance don't ever hesitate to contact your MW :hugs:

I have an anterior placenta and only feel movement on my sides. So very few and far between. Hoping it will move soon!

Yep i have an anterior placenta with this bub too and last one. I have felt flutters though with this one. Last bub only felt movement to the sides.

Me too. I have a anterior one and feel him on the inside. The other day I felt a kick to my hand and then nothing else

I think I'm feeling something now, very light and very infrequent. Not 100% sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->