Still no sign of AF cd33 - hurry up!!!

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
I'm a bit miffed!

My AF is due anytime now. Since coming off the BCP 3 cycles ago I had a 33, 32 and 35 day cycle in that order. I'm currently cd33 and still no sign.

My Dr has told me that my hyporthyroidism will make my cycles irregular but I'm on HRT and my last test said I was actually over-dosed and had it cut! I couldn't stand it if this cycle was even longer than the last one! :nope:

I'm waiting for this cycle in order to step up the TTC gears (still going to be NTNP but actually want it to happen now - we were trying to avoid Xmas) and I didn't want a nailbiting 2ww to lead into it! I'm unsure what to do as my Cycle isn't settled and I don't want to waste money and emotional energy on HPTs and getting BFNs. :cry:

How long would you wait. Oh and I've got no symptoms whatsoever either way - to be fair I had nothing until the day last month but also I had no symptoms at all with Earl, but given the fact that we were relatively safe this month it's highly unlikely. I just want AF to arrive!!!! :hissy:

Didn't want to read and run but my longest cycle was 35 days...sometimes it's just a long cycle...

Try not to stress about it coming or you may end up delaying it even longer! :)

I would wait and see if you reach CD36 and then test if there is still no sign of her. That way you are allowing for your longest cycle and most likely your cycles are still just adjusting themselves after coming off BC. Or if it has been 14 days since you last DTD, you could take a test and if you are it should come up positive by now. Good luck!

Thanks ladies. I'm tempted to wait a bit longer than cd36 as I think it'll just be a long cycle. I really, and I mean really, want to avoid taking a HPT as I really can't stand the feeling of failure. Despite the fact we weren't actively trying this month. And yet, as with everything else, you just can't help wondering about the possibilities. I think AF will probably arrive on Fri or Saturday....I hate my body sometimes. When I got my BFP with Earl it as 3rd Cycle off BCP, 2nd of actively trying, and I really didn't think I was PG and only took the test as it was valentines day. How things change eh?!

Yeah I'd wait a little longer, I can't stand BFNs either, I had one this month :(
Good luck.

I'm in the same boat. Came off BCP in Feb. 1st cycle was 35 days. This time I'm at 38 days today. Got BFN this morning. I have a feeling the witch is playing games with me. But, not knowing my cycle yet, I have no clue what is going on.
Good luck to you!!!

Well hubby talked me into getting a cheapo test when we were in town today so I did and we got a BFN :cry:

I now have swelling in my tummy, the start of AF cramps and thrush!! Wooo hooo! Aren't I lucky. :dohh:

Bring on AF - I want the witch to have her last show before I get my BFP next month instead!! :thumbup::haha:

AF arrived this morning. CD36! Not too bad and seeing as I started witht eh cramps last night it wasn't that much longer cycle wise! :happydance:

Time to get myselfa new ticker!! :thumbup::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->