still not dry at night

My son was potty trained at 2 1/2 but was SIX when he finally was able to potty train at night. . I felt it would never happen. Even when we went for it. .. it was several weeks of wet sheet changes in the night. Now he is twelve (tomorrow) and well. .. haha. ... feels so long ago and silly if me to stress about it. It will happen. ...I know it feels like forever.

Thanks for everyone's replies its good to know its ok! Hes begged me to put him back in pyjama pants at night as he gets upset wetting so we've decided to try again in a few months x

So pleased to read this thread. DS1 is wet maybe 3 times a week and DH has been telling me I need to get him to the docs. I'm glad it is still normal at his age, plus he suffers with Crohns and his energy levels are affected by this meaning he does go into deep sleeps. X

So pleased to read this thread. DS1 is wet maybe 3 times a week and DH has been telling me I need to get him to the docs. I'm glad it is still normal at his age, plus he suffers with Crohns and his energy levels are affected by this meaning he does go into deep sleeps. X

He has Crohns? My daughter has a rare disease that is related. She has CRMO... so right now it's affecting her bones but it can cause Crohns aswell (and other issues). I don't know much about Crohn's as we are new to this (recently diagnosed). If you don't mind sharing your story please pm me.

He has Crohns? My daughter has a rare disease that is related. She has CRMO... so right now it's affecting her bones but it can cause Crohns aswell (and other issues). I don't know much about Crohn's as we are new to this (recently diagnosed). If you don't mind sharing your story please pm me.

Pm'd you Hun :)

My daughter turns five this month and she's only dry at night maybe 1/4 of the time.she doesn't wake to go to the toilet

It's really common, my friend was worrying over this with her almost five year old just recently, she even spoke to a health visitor about it and was reassured it's quite normal.
My son is 3 and a half, has been potty trained for a long time now but so far from being dry at night, his nappies are often really wet in the mornings so I doubt he'll be dry at night by the time he's 4. My daughter is almost 5 and has been dry at night since she was potty trained at almost 3. Just goes to show they're all different and there's no right or wrong age for anything :) They do it in their own time.

I'm glad to have come across this thread as I was worrying about my DS still wearing pull ups at night. Glad to see its nothing to overly worry about for a bit longer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->