Still not feeling movement at 20 weeks?

jade1991

Millies mummy :)
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I posted a few weeks back about not feeling movement. This is my second baby and also second anterior placenta. With my daughter I think I felt her around 20-21 weeks, I had anterior placenta then and I wasn't too worried. This time I am more worried only because everyone says you should feel baby sooner with the second?

I know I have a low lying anterior placenta, and I'm having a lot of lower back pain and hip pain which makes me think she must be really low too. But I'm not feeling really anything consistent or noticeable. I'm actually 20 weeks today my dates were put back slightly. Does anyone have any experience? I know baby is ok as I had my scan last week and everything was perfect, but is it weird to be this far with the second and still not feeling anything?

It's not weird, don't worry. My friend had an anterior placenta and didn't feel baby until around 25 weeks. It just has to do with the position of the placenta and the baby. Hopefully you feel your little one soon :flower:

Try not to worry too much. Easier said than done. Like the pp said, it depends on placenta and baby positioning. I have an anterior placenta now and all last week I was feeling a ton of movement. Saw my mw on Friday and all was good. Then Friday night I think she changed position and now I barely feel her throughout the day. Give it time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->