Still not ovulating

DressageDiva

Nearly ready to pop!!
Reaction score
This is just a post to have a bit of a moan, sorry!

My ticket tells me i should be so that is the law ha ha:winkwink:

Iv tested and nothing:nope:so we are just trying the Sperm meets Egg technique at the mo, in the hope that a few will get through at some point.

I know some people dont ovulate till around day 21-is this reasonable normal?

Im going to run out of testing kits at this rate:cry: Im getting so frustrated not being about to TTC properley

Thanks ladies

This is just a post to have a bit of a moan, sorry!

My ticket tells me i should be so that is the law ha ha:winkwink:

Iv tested and nothing:nope:so we are just trying the Sperm meets Egg technique at the mo, in the hope that a few will get through at some point.

I know some people dont ovulate till around day 21-is this reasonable normal?

Im going to run out of testing kits at this rate:cry: Im getting so frustrated not being about to TTC properley

Thanks ladies
Hey Diva!
exactly the same boat with you!!
I've been ovulating cd12 for the past few months, here i am today cd14 and nothing!!
no EWCM, no +opk !!
Been at the bd thing since cd9 with preseed, tho not last night cd13 cos nackered but grabbed him this morning before work:happydance:
So i guess this means were running late and that we'll have a longer cycle all around? I understand it to be that the luteal phase is fairly constant length.
I'm going to look it up on google but i know i read that stress can dealy or bring on ovualtion.... well that just says it all!!
ooh ps! i'm down to my last 2 opk stix!!:growlmad:

[
Hey Diva!
exactly the same boat with you!!
I've been ovulating cd12 for the past few months, here i am today cd14 and nothing!!
no EWCM, no +opk !!
Been at the bd thing since cd9 with preseed, tho not last night cd13 cos nackered but grabbed him this morning before work:happydance:
So i guess this means were running late and that we'll have a longer cycle all around? I understand it to be that the luteal phase is fairly constant length.
I'm going to look it up on google but i know i read that stress can dealy or bring on ovualtion.... well that just says it all!!
ooh ps! i'm down to my last 2 opk stix!!:growlmad:

Ovulation ticker buddies lol:flower:

Its just so annoying isnt it! We arent using anything extra like Preseed yet, hubby wants to give it a few months before I go all 'crazy' on him-technical term that hmmm:winkwink:im a bit stressed beacuse I lost my job 2 weeks ago, but I hadnt thought of it delaying ovulation so fingers crossed thats it. I dont really understand about the luteal phase though but of a newbie to all this! Does having a longer cycle come with this horrible ageing process:cry: ??

xx

Well i've been getting shorter cycles! I was about 32 days long when i first came off BCP in may, last couple of months tho they have been only 28-29.

I've done the chillax thing and decided when that didn't work to go a bit scientific! I do the temping thing which is really easy actually so that tells you ur Luteal (second half of cyle after ov day til AF). Apparently Luteal phase always more or less the same but as i said ov can be earlier or later depending on stress, illness, travel etc.
Cheesed off myself tho...think i used up alot of :sex:energy way too early this month!!

ooh and go with the preseed! its only a lube and adds a little fun...he'll never know its 'special' lube!!!

Hi ladies same boat as you! Still waiting to ovulate on cd26 I think:(. Fed up but I think I'm finally gearing up to ovulate as now getting some cm.I've not been particularly stressed so not sure what the reason could be for late ovulation...

Iv just done another test just in case, but still negative:cry:bloody annoying!!!!

I dont nwat to start temping yet, i think it will give hubby extra panic about the whole actually having children bit, he was never that keen, and dont nwat to put him off lol

Iv just done another test just in case, but still negative:cry:bloody annoying!!!!

I dont nwat to start temping yet, i think it will give hubby extra panic about the whole actually having children bit, he was never that keen, and dont nwat to put him off lol

Hope you get your positive soon. Try not to let it stress you too much.:hugs:

x

:wacko:

OOh i so know where you're coming from, tho to be fair he's not doing too bad. I was married before and had a yr of TTC, ex hubby sooo not into it, broke my heart and broke the camel's back in the end. New fella, 3 yrs together today! He has kids, all surprises, no planning involved , with his ex wife.
I'm really trying not to turn him off the whole thing by panicking!
But...!
Today cd15 still getting opk (-) tho a bit of watery cm. Usually get opk+ on cd12!! Shattered from all the :sex:!!
So need an early night but need to keep going too!
We've been at it since cd9! :sex: is great and all but nackered!

temp a bit elevated today so a question...opk- at luchtime yesterday, and neg at 8am today...could i have missed a surge or is it still on the way??:wacko::wacko:

Ov 2 days late is no biggie,i would say. When you say you got a negative Diva, does that mean nothing on the opk or is there a slight line? I would just keeo on testing until you either get a negative 2 days in a row or if its getting darker then you know you are nearing ov.

Once you you got a +, you will usually ov in the next 12 to 36 hours. more likely in the next 24 which is why most ov calendars such as FertilityFriend etc , will give you a ov the day after a positive opk etc.

For your luteal phase, start counting the days from the day after you ovulated until you get your period. This is your luteal phase, It very rarely changes and is better to use in a ticker for a more accurate counting, anyway.

Hope ya'll ov soon and good luck! :dust:

Omi xxx

Ov 2 days late is no biggie,i would say. When you say you got a negative Diva, does that mean nothing on the opk or is there a slight line? I would just keeo on testing until you either get a negative 2 days in a row or if its getting darker then you know you are nearing ov.

Once you you got a +, you will usually ov in the next 12 to 36 hours. more likely in the next 24 which is why most ov calendars such as FertilityFriend etc , will give you a ov the day after a positive opk etc.

For your luteal phase, start counting the days from the day after you ovulated until you get your period. This is your luteal phase, It very rarely changes and is better to use in a ticker for a more accurate counting, anyway.

Hope ya'll ov soon and good luck! :dust:

Omi xxx

Hi hon:flower:

Thank you so much for your post! Im going to test again today, i think iv been panicing myself over on the Depo thread as I used to be on this, so soo need to chill out, we havent been trying very long:dohh:

Thansk for the info about my luteal phase:thumbup:i apprecaite it xx

On the stick there is a very faint line but the test instructions say this means nothing doing, i need a dark line.

But have had (TMI sorry) some discharge (urgh still not used to sharing all this ha ha) so hoping thats a good sign somthing might be happening soon:happydance:

xxx

Hey ladies!
i tested opk - at 8am yesterday, getting worried so i was, cos usually + on cd12. But low and behold, opk+at 6pm last evening! And since then lots of watery/nearly ewcm!!
I think when ur kinda sure of ur cycle it helps to test twice a day with the opk, and i use the digital smiley face, sure you can't go wrong with the blatently obvious!! i'll do the whole thing of trying to distinguish lines for the TWW and the hopefully fingers and toes crossed :bfp: which i'm now guessing with be in about 16 days if my luteal phase is correct (this is only my 2nd month temping and charting) giving an estimated arrival date for af of sat 4th december!!
I will not test til then...who am i kidding??? i bought 25 internet cheapies last week!!!:haha:

Hey ladies!
i tested opk - at 8am yesterday, getting worried so i was, cos usually + on cd12. But low and behold, opk+at 6pm last evening! And since then lots of watery/nearly ewcm!!
I think when ur kinda sure of ur cycle it helps to test twice a day with the opk, and i use the digital smiley face, sure you can't go wrong with the blatently obvious!! i'll do the whole thing of trying to distinguish lines for the TWW and the hopefully fingers and toes crossed :bfp: which i'm now guessing with be in about 16 days if my luteal phase is correct (this is only my 2nd month temping and charting) giving an estimated arrival date for af of sat 4th december!!
I will not test til then...who am i kidding??? i bought 25 internet cheapies last week!!!:haha:

Hiya, ooh how exciting:hugs:to you!!

I am only using the cheapy opk not CB as i coudltn afford it, so dont get a smiley face just two lines, well only one so far, just texted and zilch:nope:

I guess we will just keep DTD anyway just in case!

Everything crossed for you!! xxx

I know, the digital ones are soo expensive!! €60 over here in ireland for the 20 pack, up til now tho i was only using 3-4 to get a smiley face, this month tho i used tons of them!I have one stick left, hopefully tho i dont have to buy more next month but dont want to jinx it!
€60 on boots points is nice to spend, bit of a pain that Boots dont do the Preseed , have to go to another chemist chain and they dont do points:growlmad:
Hopefully you get ur opk+++ and i think we've earned a BD rest!! Soo looking forward to my :sleep::sleep::sleep: zzzzzzzzzz tomorrow night with a guilt free mind!:happydance:

well ladies, i think i've finally ovulated as temp rise today and cm drying up but will have to wait till tomorrow to be sure :shrug:
here's hoping:coolio:

Totally missed the bd'g so no chance this cycle, oh well...

Sorry hope you dont mind me gate crashing but has anyone heard of Soy Isofavones basically a natural substitute for Clomid? Helps you ovulate x

I wasnt sure if i actually ov'd every month, but took the Soy this cycle, preseed and charted and got my BFP today at 11dpo. Maybe an idea or something to look into :thumbup:

Sorry hope you dont mind me gate crashing but has anyone heard of Soy Isofavones basically a natural substitute for Clomid? Helps you ovulate x

I wasnt sure if i actually ov'd every month, but took the Soy this cycle, preseed and charted and got my BFP today at 11dpo. Maybe an idea or something to look into :thumbup:

Hi Poppy

No dont worry, thanks for gatecrashing with some good advice:flower:and congrats on your BFP!!!!! Fantastic news:happydance:

x

wow poppy!!!!
Congrats to you!!
Not going down the soy route yet, not sure how it works and i have been ovulating grand every month so far, according to opk, temps, and bloods.

We've been doing the preseed tho..good stuff...lots of fun!:winkwink:

Hiya what the Soy basically does is help create a much stronger mature egg that cycle if taken on CD3-CD7 or CD5-CD9... if take on CD2-CD6 it can produce more than one egg ( multiples) Hope that helps xx

Hiya what the Soy basically does is help create a much stronger mature egg that cycle if taken on CD3-CD7 or CD5-CD9... if take on CD2-CD6 it can produce more than one egg ( multiples) Hope that helps xx

I'll have to look in it, do you know the doses and why 3-7 OR 5-9 whats the rationale for the different days?? And multiples..ha ha i'd laff my socks off but he's keel over!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->