Still O even is no LH surge happened?

binksmommy

DD-8yrs & Preggo with boy
Reaction score
Ok Ladies.. I have PCOS and my LH surges are NEVER positive but get close. I had surgery to remove a cyst last month ..healed very well and ultrasound on Thursday showed clear ovaries. So here is my issue...On Thursday CD 10 the ultrasound lady saws.."oh I see you ovulated" ..I was stunned.. I had been charting and doing my fertility monitor starting CD 6.. and not even close to positive.. So I told her "uh no" and she shrugged if off as fluid left over from surgery. Then after entering CD 11 in my temp chart (still no pos LH surge) Fertility Friend gave a "possible" O date as Wednesday.. I day before the ultrasound tech made her comment. So I thought well good thing we BD'ed on Tuesday night :) Still thought the situation was strange but tried to think nothing of it... well CD 12 my temp drops and I start to feel pain behind my belly button... I go to sleep trying to ignore.. next morning temp is back up and I'm spotting first brown stringy thing and a little pink on TP.. This pain and spotting continues all day..nothing I can't work through but it's bugging me..never bleed mid cycle before! So pain and spotting stop so we BD again that night CD13.. today I feel icky.. headache , stomach kinda icky and loose bowels this morning. And my temp even higher...

So did I O without knowing?? even if I tested everyday? Maybe Tuesday was the magic Bd moment without the pressure to perform :) Can someone look at my chart?? Just give honest opinion... I'm still charting and doing OPKs just in case.. chart just struck me as interesting.. now if only I had that pos OPK to add in there :( But nothing I tested in the AM with FMU was anywhere near pos :(

Here is my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1d0b4b

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"