*still possible?

hope4cutie285

Reaction score
i have 28-33 cycles. dtd cd 10spotted brownish/red pinkish once on cd 17(never ever spotted before) and it was just when i wiped along with ewcm. since then havent had either spotting nor ewcm ..today cd 22 ran out of test :(...what do ya think? when did i ovulate? is it still possible i could be pregnant?

https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/imagejpeg_2.jpg

id say cd 20 by the looks of ur tests id do a hcg test good luck x

If you only DTD on CD 10, I'd say it is unlikely. I agree that you probably ovulated around CD 20, especially if your cycles can go up to 33 days.

Hey guys I just did a o test and I guess I didn't O yet :(

Thank u :/ i guess ill save my $ to buy preg test.

Sophie: how long are your cycles...when is af due?

I'm not really sure I wouldn't get af without help from meds ad the dr put me on it July and august af came Both months on the 14th an now I'm not on the pill but I'm was gonna go with 30days because of the meds but idk if I'll even get af hopefully the clomid would help

I really hope the clomid helps! Are u temping? I dont... bc i think it will drive me even more crazy. My cycles have been off 28-33 days so its kinda hard to know when i ovulate...hints im going crazy trying to figure out when i O. I hope af comes soon that way i can start all over again.

No I not temping it will drive me crazy i really didn't want to use opk either but I wanted to see if I did ovulate and according to the last two months af should come around on the 14 but idk Becuz I was on meds to bring af so I'm just waiting

When is af due for u and they say u can feel the cramps and stuff when your O have u felt anything like that yet ?

Af is due somewhere between 8/31 and 9/3 not quite sure. But on cd 17 and cd 20 felt what i think was o pain. Cd 17 spotted but weird bc i never had any kind of spotting before. Sorry if its not much help...im trying to get use to using the opks. I think i might use digital nxt month if af arrives this month. I wish it would just happen for us right away! I get frustrated bc sooo many teens get preg by accident but i cant when im older,have a career, my own house etc...sorry just ranting :/

Nope it's ok I completely agree I knew someone who got preggers a didn't even want it se tried everything to lose the baby and it made me so sick to my stomach like some people are so ungrateful :/

Yeah...ppl need to appreciate what they have there are alot of ppl who try for yrs and nothing...just wrong! I know WHEN i get preggo i will cherish what god has given me!!! :)

Yea I know everytime I heard her say something negative a about it all I said was why is she preggers again :/ but when we have how little bundle of joy I know I will do what ever I can to keep him/her safe

how have you been feeling since your last o test

I been feeling achey and crampy and sore bbs everyday so far. Along with all that i have a bad headache today. Part of me dont want to test bc i feel i might just getdissapointed. Kinda wishing af come and go fast so we can try again :/. We go threw soo much to have a baby. How are you feeling? Af yet?

Yea don't test yet wait a little longer nothing hurts more then not seein the other line show up I send all baby dust ad positive love your way I hope the achniness an headache is something more

hey hope so i took an opk on 8/25 @ like 10 pm cd 12 and there was a line but i didn't think it was dark enough so i wasn't sure so any ways the next day i took another one at 7pm and still same thing and yesterday i took one at 5pm and it seemed a litter darker and today i took one and a line barely showed up and today ive been feeling little twinges like feeling on my right side what do you think ?? so for all the info

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
Looks good..I think its possible u are about to ovulate anyday now. The test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control. Sometimes the blue dye on the test doesnt spread right. I would bd just in case lol wouldnt hurt lol. Take another tomm see how the line is then. Praying and fx u get the eggie. :)

oh yea i def was gonna test 2m i was just worried so thats normal that the line faded that much? and yea bd too just in case lol i hope so too and thank you im so grateful

how are you feeling still achy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->