Still sickness at 13+ weeks booo

dollyminxture

Mammy to 1 and expecting
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't moan as apparently its a good thing but I'm still being sick every other day to the point I've got red spots all up my neck and eyes, and I swear I had blood in it tonight too :( Roll on 2nd tri hopefully it will ease up by then...

Awe hun I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this. I too have been through this and I would never wish it on my worst enemy, it was so bad. With my son I was sick up to 16 weeks before it finally went away. It felt like forever! Hope you feel better soon!

Had it till 26wks with DS. This time, nothing. Hope you feel better soon. You could try ginger root capsules morning and evening. I found they helped a bit :) x

I'm 11 weeks and the past few days, I've been feeling worse instead of better like my doctor said I should.
I hope you get relief soon.

thanks girls, I am sure by 16 weeks it sorted itself with my son so fingers crossed it does this time too :)

Im 10 weeks and it has gotten a lot worse the last couple of days i cant stand it anymore i just want to feel normal and have some energy

Im 10 weeks and it has gotten a lot worse the last couple of days i cant stand it anymore i just want to feel normal and have some energy

hope you feel better soon, I haven't been sick for 3 days now so I am hoping this is the good part :)

I know how your feeling had all day sickness from 5 weeks.. It got better for a few weeks with just evening sickness now I've hit 13 weeks and it's back with a vengeance! So ill :-(
Hope it passes soon for you

You poor thing. I really hope it eases up soon. I've got it bad this time too. I hope you wake up as fresh as a daisy tomorrow! Any day now xx

Just keep focusing on the positives - a baby is growing in there!

I had pretty bad MS for basically all of April and about a week before and after. It finally went away for about two weeks and suddenly, two days ago it came back with a vengeance. I had been considering taking all my ginger drops and sea bands out of my purse to clear up some room - boy am I glad I didn't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->