Still spotting

pansorie

Reaction score
I am freaking out. The spotting that started at 8 weeks has continued off and on. We had a scan at 13 weeks and found out we were having a boy and measuring 4 days ahead. We haven't had sex in four days, and two days ago I had a lot of CM mixed with brown spotting. This has continued into today where it is sometimes bright pink, and sometimes a pinkish brown.
It is only present when I use the bathroom, and not enough for a pad.
I have also been feeling vibrations, like below my belly button. Sometimes it is on the side, sometimes I swear the vibrations are moving. I have felt them as recently as last night (where it was strong) and this morning (very light). I don't know if this is the baby!
I am so upset, I never had spotting before. I have an appointment tomorrow, and I called the nurse today and she said to do pelvic rest until at least tomorrow. Also, my husband can't go to my appointment tomorrow because he has a meeting at the same time as my appointment. So if anything is wrong it will just be me and my daughter. I am so upset. Ladies, have you experienced spotting this late and everything turned out fine? I need reassurances.
Thank you!

I have a friend who kept spotting until about 17 or 18 weeks. Now she is over 34 weeks along and everything is fine.

I have no advice, but I wanted to share that :)

I've had two times of spotting during second tri, at 18 and 23 weeks. It was very light, just ended up in my underwear and then was done. I spotted a bit every other week all first tri. It's annoying, one more thing to worry about. I'm almost 26 weeks now. I think my Ervin is really irritable for some reason, couldn't find any other reason for it.

I'm at 25 weeks. Spotted more during first tri and thought it was gone. But back to light spotting again. No pink or red. Doc can't give me a reason and says some just spot throughout. Maybe cervix got irritated cause sweetpea is very active and stretching it all.

I bled with my last pregnancy off and on until 17 weeks.

So with my last baby I had spotting in the 2nd tri, which spread the crap out of me as I had a miscarriage before that pregnancy. I took myself to the ER (as I couldn't get into my dr office to check and the nurse recommended I go get checked out) turned out that the bleeding was caused by a UTI.

Thank you for the replies, ladies. Hubby sent an email to his work Colleagues and changed the meeting time. Gonna go in the next hour, hopefully all is OK. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->