Still testing positive 10 days post 5 wk loss. Video

jonnanne3

Our miracle is HERE!
Reaction score
Ok ladies, I have never done a video before so please bare with me. I have done this so you can maybe understand my situation a little better. Anyway, please watch and give me your imput. Thank you in advance for watching.

P.S. Sorry for the horrid appearance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKDZ2xEg2I

Hi there.
I am sorry for your loss.
I watched your video, and I have to say I am baffled too.
My only thought would be, perhaps you have some retained tissue, that may be producing the pregnancy hormone, causing the positive tests?
Hope you manage to get some clear answers soon
:hugs:

Hey, it's nice seeing videos of people!
Anyway... you had the same as me and I'm afraid they couldn't explain it either!
I am now bleeding and, I assume, miscarrying just about 3 weeks after my initial bleed. My HCG did this:

15th Dec 43
21st Dec 54
28th Dec 40.

So didn't change much but started bleed last night.

Hope you get some answers soon xx

Thank you for responding. I tested positive on 12-16-10 and then the tests weren't getting any darker so I had my first draw was on 12/21/10 and that was at 27 and then another draw on 12/27/10 and it was at 37. I bled very heavy from 12/22/10 to 12/28/10 passing a large clot and severe bleeding on 12/24/10. So I thought it would have been gone by now. Just concerning and confusing too. This is my 5th loss since 2008 and this has been the strangest by far. I have never experinced this before.

Here are some pictures from 12-16-10 and then some from 12-23 to today.

Attachments

• test #4 12-16-10.jpg
    test #4 12-16-10.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 7
  • test #1.jpg
    test #1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 7
  • test #4.jpg
    test #4.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 9
I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm afraid I can't offer any explanations as I had no bloods taken during my miscarriage and I've deliberately not POAS as I didn't want the stress of seeing a :bfp: when I know I'm not.

Pip x

I have been told to test and get bloods drawn due to a tubal reversal. I have to check in order to rule out ectopic. If I didn't have that to worry about, I probably wouldn't continue to test like that.
I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you! :hugs:

Well today is the day I am hoping to get soe answers. I am stil ltesting positive and it doesn't seem to be getting any lighter. So I am calling the doctor at 9 am. So basically 2.5 hours. I will keep you posted.

Good luck. I'll pop by later to see how you got on.

Pip x

Good luck.
Hope you finally get some answers
:hugs:

Here is my test from today along with yesterdays test and the test from the 30th.

Attachments

• Photo_00010.jpg
    Photo_00010.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 15
hey hun loved the video message.. i hopr that you are okay and that you get your questions from the doctors about your tests.. let us now how you ge on with everything xxx

No answers as of yet. I have gone and had the blood work done at 11:30 my time (EST) and I should know something by close today. So they will call me. I took all my tests in with me to show I wasn't seeing things and the nurse was like, I understand why you are worried. Hopefully I will have some answers today! But I will update as soon as I know something. Thank you all for your support. :hugs:

Ok I just got off the phone with the doctors office and my numbers went from 27 (on the 21st) to 36 (on the 27th) to 27 (today, 01/03). They are confused on why I still have the hormone in my system this long after my bleed. If I hadn't bled, then it would make sense. But since I have bled (and a lot too!) so I have to retest again in a couple of days and see what the results are. So I guess I will update again in a few days.

More waiting for you, how frustrating. At least they're keeping track though. xx

Oh yeah! It is definately frustrating! I will retest again on Thursday and see if is negative. I will definately keep you posted. Thank you for your support! :hugs:

Wow that is crazy! It could be retained tissue. Keeps us updated. I am so sorry for your loss. But know we are here for you. And it was great to see the video!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->