Still trying for baby3

mummylove

Reaction score
We havent been using anything for nearly 2 years now and still not got pregnant. I know ive put a little weight on after having my 2 but i just cant seem to shift the weight. Since having my son my period are all over place and they seem to be one every 8 weeks now. Is there anything i could take to try regulate my cycle? I am 30 in a few months so i dont feel im getting any younger. Would love to have one more to complete my family

Hi, have you been using opk's to make sure you're dtd at the right time? Also I'm currently taking agnus castus to regulate my cycles as they were on the longer side - around 36 days so not quite as long as yours. It's working so far as I'm ovulating earlier in my cycle therefore shortening my cycles. That might be something work looking into for you?

I havent been using opks no but we do it at least 3 times a week. I am goin gto get some tho. Before i got pregnant with my son i took something flower cant remember the first bit and i ended up getting pregnant first month using that. I on a positive no i come on yesterday so was only 5 weeks instead of 8.

Even when i was using opks last year i was getting positives and we dtd but i was coming on like 4 or 5 weeks after getting a pos

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->