still unsure of how i feel.

Tudor Rose

Mummy
Reaction score
hiya TTC girlies how are you all?
just got a text of my friend she is off to the hospital here waters have broken.

since the M/C ive been trying to ignore my brooding urge, i havent visited pregnant friends/family i just wanted a break from it all, these last few days ive felt depressed the way i was whilst waiting for hubby to make his desicion on ttc.

i still want another child, im just frightened of loosing it again.

Hi honey, nice to see you back. Sorry to hear about your m/c....

It's one of those horrible situations isn't it? You so want to be happy for your friend (as she would be for you) but it's hard because you so want it to be you.

Think you just need to see how it goes, I'm sure once you see the baby in a few days you'll just feel happy for her (and maybe want one even more as well).

What's hubby trying to decide - whether he wants another child or not? How did he feel about recent events?

no i waited 2 years till hubby was ready to ttc last time, hes ready now again its me thats not.
what i meant was the way im feeling is the way i felt whilst waiting for hubby to be ready to ttc.

he hasnt said anything about recent events tbh. i think he is unsure of what to say.

Hi Tudor.We've never really spoken but I didn't want to read and run. I'm so sorry for your loss!

I can't even begin to imagine how I would feel in your situation, but the fact that you are back and talking about it can only be a good thing.
It is totally your decision when or if you want to try again, whether it is straight away, or a few months down the line.
Don't be hard on yourself for feeling the way you do either. This is something you have to come to terms with in your own mind,in your own time and if that means staying away from family/friends with new babies then so be it! Every now and then, you have to put yourself first and this is one of those times.

You will get your sticky bean and there will always be lovely ladies here waiting to support you if and when you decide to try again. Sending you massive :hug::hug:

Don't think men feel it as much sometimes do they?

Your joy was quite shortlived and it probably just made him realise that he def wanted another one, where are it's made you scared that you might lose it again.

I guess there isn't much he can say, no-one can - I guess you just need to support each other and try again when you're both ready. Maybe having a month off (or at least a month of not actively trying) to let your body recover wouldn't be a bad thing and would give you time to get your head straight...?

Its good to see you back hun :hugs:

So sorry for your loss - I think its a step forward coming back on here and each day it will slowly get a little easier, it may take some-time to get in the right frame of mind to decide about having another child, but take that time...

Like glitterbug said - if you need time away from friends/family and new babies - then so be it.

We are always here to support you hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"