Still WTT - but starting to wonder

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
why over the last few weeks are these phantom kicks getting worse, harder, higher up and much more frequent.....

Please tell me this is normal...am i losing my mind?? I just counted back to the last time i really took a risk and it was 17 weeks ago!! yikes!

I have had three periods since, so surely not??

I didn't want to just read and run, but I have no idea hun. Have you tested in that 17 weeks? Chances are the hormones wouldn't show up as positive on a pregnancy test now! Have you seen a doctor? I think I would be tempted!

:hugs: to you hun xx

I had my periods until 28 wks with my first but also non pregnant i sumtimes feel what i would discribe as a baby moving best way to know i take a test or go docs any other symptons ?

Scary hon :o Take a test,definitely x

Did you test in that time? Maybe you need to go to the docs. As waiting4bump said i don't know if you'd get a pos on a test now because placenta will have taken over. Hmmm, docs maybe? xx

hey hun,
Id agree, head to the docs to put your mind at ease hunny.
Hope you get the answer your looking for :hug:

Have u tested hunny, hope u get the answer u want xx

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmma why do i not no about this...do a blinkin test and hurry back with the result

h x

test women i need another baby to squish cause im not aloud any more of my own!

How strange!! Please test soon! Hope you find out soon what's kicking you if it's not a baby! x

my Oh's friend went full term without knowing she was preg. she still had random periods.
But also suffered with Endometriosis, so symptoms were a bit weird anyway.
good luck.

hmmm...

I would take a test just to rule out pregnancy if nothing else. If it helps you feel more normal (or maybe we are both just nutters! :lol:) I still get phantom kicks now and then. Especially when I am laying down... I don't know why or what it is. I know it is not a baby, though! Perhaps it is just that there are feelings that feel *like* a baby kicking, that before we didn't know what that felt like but now because we do that's what we think it feels like?? (I know that made no sense :roll:)

I have no idea hun. Take a test, go from there... I hope you get a good result for you when you test!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->