Stilletto Sam's Frogspawn Dream: The Results Are In!

This announcement actually has me sitting here grinning like a fool. I am so so soooo happy for you Sam. 100,000 x Congratulations. :hugs:

To all you lovely girls,

I am so overwhelmed by your good wishes. Thank you all so kindly. Many of you here (and you know who you are) have virtually held my hand through some of my moments of madness. I suspect that there might just be a few more to come.

I had every good intention of giving my blow by blow account of my :bfp: testing, but I'm just back from a celebratory meal with Hubs and kids (who don't know and won't know for a while and it's killing me not being able to tell them yet!) and I really need to get to bed as I had 2 hours sleep last night, maximum. There's only so much nervous energy I can run on!

I'll update on my journal tomorrow for any who care to know and will post my pics of Superdrug HPT taken yesterday afternoon (CD28) and CB Digi with FMU at 6.30am today (CD29)

I am still symptomless bar a teensy bit of nausea which kicked-in yesterday afternoon. Psychosomatic, anyone?

Sorry, didn't mean for this to be an essay or my Oscar speech. I'm filling up now. Bluddy hormones!:cry:

:hug: to all.

God - where have I been to have missed this! Congrats! xxx

Hello. I've seen your posts so many times on the other threads that I wanted to come over and say Congrats !
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->