Stitch like crampy pains

craftymum

Mum to Jacob and Jenna
Reaction score
I've been suffering really badly with sickness since week 6, I'm now 14+3 and last night although I wasn't sick, my tummy felt weird I kept getting these popping sensations which felt a bit like wind, but when I stood up I had this sharp crampy stitch type pain in my lower tummy on left hand side, does anyone know what this is? It seems to have gone now, I took a paracetamol and slept on left side with knees bent up and this eased it, but I'm just a bit worried.

I've had all sorts of pains and aches that I've either put down to wind, constipation or stretching ligaments. If you're worried, you might want to give your MW a call

xx

I had some strange sensations, and when I last saw MW I mentioned them to her, and she said that they were normal unless it continued especially after taking paracetamol. If you are worried I would get it checked out by the midwife!

Thanks If they happen today again I think I will get checked out just for my own peace of mind

i got a lot of pains like this around 14/15 weeks. was told they were stretching pains but they were horrible would stop me in my tracks. hope they ease off soon hun x

Thanks it's reassuring to know that it's normal, every little twinge is so worrying though isn't it!

Oh yes!! I was very lucky and hada friend who had gone through it all recently, I was alble to talk to her loads! People on here will also help to reassure you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->