Stocking ideas for a 11 month old boy?

Lucy_2010

Mummy
Reaction score
I have no idea where to start with his stocking. I will put the usual toothbrush and toothpaste etc in but not a clue what else, any ideas? What did you put in your kids stocking at this age?

I had some of those block animal puzzles in my dd stocking at that age. You know the ones that make snakes and crocodiles and usually have numbers or letters written on them. Can't think of the brand name.

This is what I meanhttp://www.mothercare.com/ELC-Wooden-Stegosaurus/140373,default,pd.html

My Lo was 11 months last year and the things I can remember he had were:

Baby's first Christmas cracker
Chocolate father Christmas and chocolate coins
Rubber duck
Christmas themed magic flannel
Pull along train
Toy keys
'First Christmas' socks
Normal socks

I brought him a 'first Christmas' teddy too - I got a bigger one that wouldn't fit in a stocking but you could always go smaller. I know his brother had an over flowing stocking so he probably had more but I can't think of them. I have to confess though that unless there's something specific I've thought of I just look in the pound shops for stocking fillers at the minute

Chunky crayons, cup, small bath toys (Sainsbury's have little light up ones for around £1 each), dribble bibs, toy cars like toot toot or fisher price wheelies...

Thanks everyone for your great ideas. Plenty there for me to look for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->