Stomach feels so small already!

lisaalove

Reaction score
Anyone else still pretty early and already feel like their stomach is super small? Uhg I didn't get full this fast until the third trimester with my other kiddos. Only 15 weeks :brat: I just wanna eat food without being so stuffed after a small amount of food. I suck at the whole 6 small meals a day thing, guess I'll have to try harder.

I definitely found that the third baby squashed my stomach earlier. My appetite has increased a bit again now but I couldn’t eat a lot early on! The heartburn has kicked in sooner this time as well!

This is my 8th and I'm to the point I have no appetite. Eating makes me so sick its ridiculous.

Jellybean, I've deffinately had heartburn a few times already which is way earlier than with my previous pregnancies as well. Lol I am just convinced this baby is having fun throwing me for all kinds of loops. This pregnancy is so different from my others in basically every way. :rofl:

Jellybean, I've deffinately had heartburn a few times already which is way earlier than with my previous pregnancies as well. Lol I am just convinced this baby is having fun throwing me for all kinds of loops. This pregnancy is so different from my others in basically every way. :rofl:

I know what you mean! There’s been so much about this pregnancy that’s different for me! Do you know what you’re having yet?
I’ve spent a lot of this pregnancy at home because of lockdown and I don’t know if that’s made it seem so different or if it’s just because I’m getting that bit older :haha:

Pretty sure it's a boy based on the ultrasound at 12w. (I've had boys and it deffinately looked like a penis lol) even the tech was like i dont want to say boy for sure because its so early but it deffinately looks like a boy. So unfortunately not a different gender but I have taken it surprisingly well. Well find out for sure at 20w... feels like a lifetime away but honestly I'm kind of glad because I wont have to hear my family gripe about how it isn't a girl for a few less weeks. I am the oldest and only girl in my family, it just feels like my parents have put it all on me to have a girl. ](*,)

I feel like I’m on course for my third boy as well but at least they’ll be a little gang of brothers which I think is lovely!
My MIL is desperate for this baby to be a girl and didn’t hide her disappointment well when she found out that my last baby was a boy. We’re waiting until the birth this time and I’m just excited for that!
I do wonder if third babies are just harder on the body? Certainly feels like it at times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->