Stomach had grown.. 9 weeks

LoveMyBaby786

Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to ask a question..
Can your stomach grow this early on? Im around 9 weeks plus some days and when I wore an outfit yesterday it had gotten tight around my stomach area!
Ive had sickness everyday for the past few weeks and havent been able to eat much so just wondering as I cant remember feeling this big with my first.
Thanks!

This is my first pregnancy so I'm not sure what's normal and what's not but all of my clothes are tighter than before - I haven't eaten any more than usual, probably a little less than usual, but I'm putting it down to bloat rather than bump!

Yes definitely. I was in maternity wear by 12 weeks last time, my midwife found hb easily with doppler as my fundal height was above the pubic bone.
Second pregnancy will often show quicker. Even if the belly isn't actually baby it's already pushing organs and everything up out of the way and your waist will expand. Xx

Definitely. I'm on pregnancy #5, baby #4, and my waistline has expanded a bit already. I can't stand tight clothes, and mine are starting to feel snug in the waist.

Defiantly I'm on pregnancy #4 but baby #3 and I have a little bump already! I have got 1 pair of maternity jeans at the moment but DH is going to get the rest out the attic for me this weekend xx

I think with first pregnancies early bumps are mostly bloating and not true hard little baby bumps but I've heard that subsequent pregnancies show alot sooner.x

Thanks! I didnt even need maternity clothes with my first as bump wasnt that bug but I definately feel like I need some this time around!

With my first I was able to wear my clothes to 5 months. I'm 11 wks with 2nd and yesterday couldn't get my fav jeans to zip or button. Just pulled out my belly band to cover that up and went on my day. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->