Stomach pain after ovulation?

I wonder why it is on the right?

Pain has now been replaced with a heavy feeling on womb, like its an after soreness....maybe

I've got a weird tingling soreness but not painful, it's weird!

Just a big FYI

Ovulation cramps occur in your RIGHT side of your belly, around where your appendix is. That's why some women (like me) end up in the hospital with the doctors looking for appendicitis while they are ovulating.

Weird huh? I never knew until I ended up in the ER! LOL!

LOL I had exactly the same thing ended up in A&E with my Doctor saying I had appendicitus and I was Pregnant I was in complete shock :) :happydance:

thanks God...am not alone. i thought i was da silly girl went to A&E for the apendict scan while the A&E doctor told me its was only midcycle pain:( the pain scared me to death as i could'nt walk n evrytime i sneezed or cough the pain was torching my groin area. just got the pain last couple months ..hmm wondering now if my ovaries is working properly now:D got m\c last year n still ttc:(

thanks God...am not alone. i thought i was da silly girl went to A&E for the apendict scan while the A&E doctor told me its was only midcycle pain:( the pain scared me to death as i could'nt walk n evrytime i sneezed or cough the pain was torching my groin area. just got the pain last couple months ..hmm wondering now if my ovaries is working properly now:D got m\c last year n still ttc:(

since this thread started I m/c and then conceived and everything going great (touch wood)! It took me over a year and I'm a young thang, keep going it will happen xx

Just a big FYI

Ovulation cramps occur in your RIGHT side of your belly, around where your appendix is. That's why some women (like me) end up in the hospital with the doctors looking for appendicitis while they are ovulating.

Weird huh? I never knew until I ended up in the ER! LOL!

OOOOh same thing happened to me last week, only CD6 although my AF was 4 days late last cycle so would have been CD10 of a 25 day cycle!

I thought my appendix was about to rupture! Good job we managed a little BD'ing prior to the pain!:dohh:

I get really bad cramps really low down in the middle of my uterus/bowels,it lasts anything from 5 mins to half hour and sometimes it builds up and comes to a peak and it makes me feel sick and light headed and i have ti lie down,i have even passed put befor due to the pain,i went to the doctors and they did tests a colonoscopy and ultrasound and couldnt find anything. since iv been ttc iv realised that they come every month around ovulation so after years of suffering and worrying somethings wrong i can finally but a reason to it and it doesnt feel as bad,cant beleve the doctors didnt pick it up before xx

hi girls, i had a laparoscopy where i get my uterus and ovaries tested and got good results. all ok. before the lap, i used to be very dry but now the first cycle after the lap, i had a lot of EWCM. We bd'ed but since ovulation, i am experiencing pain in my lower abdominal in the middle. its being very hot so i feel tired. i am hungry but when i eat, it hurts my stomach and feel like throwing up. Could it be IBS? or could it be that i am pregnant? i am 10dpo.. and have been ttc for 14months now with no success :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->