Stomach problems

xxxemmaxxx

Reaction score
Since about 2 weeks post my section I've been experiencing all sorts of random adom pains, bowels up the creek and this lead to me completely panicking and now I believe I am suffering with health anxiety.
It feels like I have most of the symptoms for IBS bar water poo as I call it. Dont get me wrong my stools are very soft but still poo shaped! My stomach constantly gurgles now and I have cramps a lot, sometimes a burning feeling in my bowel aswell as a need to dash to the loo with not much notice!
My question is could I seriously have caused all these symptoms to come or worsen just from anxiety?!
I have been to the doctors a lot about it so they are aware but not getting very far yet!

Yes, anxiety actually worsens constipation. Because our body responds in the way we feel. Avoid stress and focus on taking care of yourself. And eat some probiotic-rich food. Probiotics may assist in maintaining a balanced digestive microbial environment. And it results in regular bowel function, healthy digestion and improved well-being in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->