stopped smoking!

congrats on quiting smoking. my father passed away of lung cancer when i was 16 *2yrs ago* SO congrats (that comes from the bottom of my heart)

Go you indeed :wohoo::yipee::happydance:

I quit 6 years ago and its the best thing I ever done!!

Yay - i have quit too!!!!

Hoping it will help me get a BFP!!!

Well done to you too xxx

Just saw this thread, I know it's a bit late, but I wanted to congratulate you and wish you luck :)

So, well done, congrats, good luck and keep it up! You still not had one?? I'm really impressed! x

I just saw this thread myself. Just wanted to say congrats on your hard work. Me being an ex-smoker, I know how hard it is. I quit in September of 07', it hasn't been a year yet. I quit just a month before I got pregnant and I think being pregnant has helped me tremendously. Keep up the great work and it does get easier. I still get those nasty cravings now and again (when I get stressed), but I know it's not even worth it. You should be very proud of yourself. I know a person who was dianosed with lung cancer and saw how she struggled with it and how it ruined her life. They got rid of her cancer, but now she is getting sick from the treatment (infections). It's so not worth the little time we have here. Congrats again, that's a great accomplishment. :hugs:

Congratulation's for quitting it's hard work. I quit the minute I saw BFP, 2 weeks smoke free, haven't thought about it, but all of a sudden last 3 days i've been gagging!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->