Stopping Smoking

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
Hey ladies :hi:
I went to the smoking clinic last Thursday and the nurse prescribed me Champix however not allowed to take them until I know I am NOT pregnant :( or :witch: comes along, neither have happened so far although I did a hpt at 12dpo which was negative.
However....................I have managed 48hours and still going strong without a cig :thumbup: so proud of myself for not caving lol even been out with a smoker today and it didnt bother me in the slightest :happydance:

xxx

fantastic hun!!! I am pregnant and given up smoking with the mini lozengers they are fantastic!!! Keep it up, your doing well!

Aww congrats to you!!

Im waiting until Im officially late to do another test and then see what happens, if its not our month will start the champix if needed and postpone TTC for a little bit.....but really want :baby: number 2 lol. SO broody its unreal :wacko:

Well done with the lozenge's :thumbup:
xxx

That's nice way. To quite the smoking I have use the e-cigar which gives the same fill and enjoyment as real cigar. Another thing is that e-cigar has no any side effects to the health.

Well done! I have been smoke free for a few weeks now and I too went cold turkey :flower:

Well done! I was smoke free for 9 months, but cheated this morning. :blush:
I started a support thread in the General Groups board for us ladies that are trying to quit, since I've seen a few around. :thumbup:

I found out i was expecting on sat, and havent had one since...thats nearly 48hours, im emotional and finding it sooo difficult but i want to do this xxxxxxx

Allen Carrs 'Easy Way to Stop Smoking' book was my god send :)

Thank you, my mum has it, shes bringing it tomorrow, how long have u been fag free?xx

i gave up smoking just went cold turkey one day when i found out i was pregnant, at first was hard but now i dont see the fuss has been a few months now and i havent touched one (well one once when i was having a nervous breakdown) i still get little cravings nwo and then especially when iv eaten a large meal but othe than that even people smoking around me doesnt bother me just because i now know that it actually does stink so all those people i thought were just snobs before where right lol... whoops i shouldnt habe shouted at so many people for making faces when i smoked outside... actually i should have its a very rude thing to do

Well done for going 48 hours - not much longer and you will have done it yourself without Champix!!!!

Good luck to all of you who are quitting, I did it using Cha,mpix and can really recommend it, it's been just over two years now! :thumbup:

Adverse effects of tobacco smoking completely outnumber those of other atmospheric pollutants. 9% according to WHO study group, 6% of adolescent boys and girls in India are smokers. Most teens start smoking has on men. Smoking tobacco is both a psychological habit and physical addiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->