Storing my travel system - help?

TreeMH

Reaction score
Hi,

My partner and I have 4 months until our little boy is due and we're looking to move home before he gets here.
We've found a gorgeous maisonette, however it's second floor and there's a fair few steps to get up.
We have the Chicco Enjoy Fun 3 in 1 travel system which we intend to use with the solid carrycot until he outgrows it. once it's being used as a normal buggy it won't be too hard to get up the stairs.
We've found out that the property has an outside storage cupboard near the ground floor. My idea was to store the buggy in there and carry little one up and down. My partner was worried about the buggy becoming damp/musty etc and I wanted to get some opinions. It's a cold dry space so I can't imagine it getting damp, and assuming I keep a cloth in there to wipe off any rain it should hold up, shouldn't it?? I've even considered gettin a cover for it to keep any dust/dirt off, like a big plastic bike cover.
Sorry for the long post. What do you think? Has anyone else done something like this?

Thanks in advance,

Terri

I havnt done somthing similar but I suppose it's sort of like keeping it in the boot of a car or a garage. iv always had a buggy in my car and never had a problem and have left it in the garage (not attached to the house) for a week or so n didn't have a problem with that, suppose its just if you get a leak or somthing to make it damp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->