Straining when pooping

1st_baby

Max is a very vocal baby whens hes "filling up " his diaper hes never been shy about it :rofl:

But I've noticed that hes been straining so hard lately for the past 3 months , he turns bright red :( I give him water with every meal and orange juice too but his poop is still solid ..anyway not to solid but you get the point lol

I feel so bad for him ? what can be causing this ? he poops like 5 times a day each time its about the size of a small tangerine lol

Bren grunts as well. It cracks me up. It doesn't seem to distress him, so I am not too worried.

Maybe you could try some water with 1 teaspoon of apple juice in it...it worked wonders for me...has he had a change of diet? That can start constipation sometimes xxx

riley sometimes goes bright red to aslong as hes not crying or getting frustrated or giving any other signs hes in discomfort i dont worry xx

the nurses/doctor say to use prune nectar...
Angelynn only poops every couple of days. Each time she strains and cries. Her poops usually come out hard and it tears her so she bleeds a little :(:(
She gets other fluids but it doesn't seem to help her...
But try giving your wee guy some diluted prune nectar in his bottle. Maybe try the prune puree too. Good luck

I will try the prune nectar for alil bit to see if it helps , his diet has been the same and not changed so i dont think its that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->