Strange and VIVID dreaming

Mrs.L.

Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to start this post out with a little background:
I got lucky growing up and had my Great Grams a huge part of my life until she passed away when I was 19. She was a FIRECRACKER of a woman. Southern drawl, clever, hilarious. She would let me rub her arms because I loved the way her old arms felt as a kid (judge me, she loved it and laughed every time!). She was the first person in my immediate family to pass, granted she was 92.

There is a running joke in my family that the first born women in the family have a weird sort of brainwave connection. Four generations of us were alive at once and I SWEAR if something was wrong with one of us, one of the others would reach out. Example: my first boyfriend, who I dated for about 4 years, dumped me and later that day my Gram Grams called me and asked me if I was ok. At this point I hadn't told anyone me and this guy broke up because I was still a blubbery mess, but she knew she needed to find my cell phone number....which she lost a record amount of times and call me that day.

Fast forward- it's been nearly 9 years since Great Gram Grams passed and I have always told my mom that I never really felt her around or dreamed about her or anything......until last night.

I woke up at 12:25 to go to the bathroom and realized that I had been talking to my Great Gram Grams in my dream at my Grams house. I bolted up and texted my mom and yelled down to my husband that I saw her for the first time since she passed. IT WAS SURREAL!

I know this is all weird and supernaturalish and I feel a little dorky for posting it, but the experience felt really important. This could easily just be my brain acting in overdrive right now during this wait..... but has anyone else had some weirrrrrd vivid dreams since they began TTC?

That's really cool that you dreamed about her! I hope it's a sign for you.

I tend to have very vivid dreams every night, but the closer I get to test/AF the more geared they are to baby. I've had a lot of BFP dreams and dreams where I see myself having a baby girl. They're so real sometimes I wake up really upset that they weren't true.

I've also had dreams where we had twins or that my baby was born on a very specific October date that I have no idea where my brain even got it from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->