strange baby dreams

miss maternal

Reaction score
I had a frightening dream about Isabelle the other night. I dreamt that she was born with an extra ear attached to the top of her head and her legs were broken so she needed surgery to mend them.:shock:
Has anyone else had some awful dreams? I have a dream book but not sure what that would come under:-k

I once had a dream that baby was kicking me really hard but I could feel something sharp and I kept saying to my mum 'he's going to pop out' but she was telling me it was normal! The next thing these toes poked out of my belly but they were long toe nails and they were painted red? All this water started gushing out of the holes so I told my mum to call the hosp but she wouldn't as she said it was perfectly normal! She called my uncle insted who is a mechanic????

Was very strange......I woke up having to check my belly as I was convinced there was something wrong. i couldn't stop thinking about the dream!

I don't think they really mean anything, I have heard PG women often have strange and sometimes disturbing dreams - nothing to worry about!

Yep werid dreams are totally normal hunni!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->