Strange boobs?

Maybenextimex

Just preggo - stick bean!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

well I'm 12 dpo - due af in 2 days. Tested 9 and 10 dpo and bfn.

However am having the weirdest pain in my boobs. It feels quite sharp, constant, and occasionally goes right through to my shoulder blades. I know achy boobs are quite common, but this feels different.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

:dust:

I've been having a sharp pain go through my breasts for the last week or so that's similiar to that. Never had it before. and starting yesterday my breasts are very sore to the touch. I'm supposed to start af today and I've had some mild cramping. Let's see what happens. Good luck to you!

i've had the same thing the past day or two, i have no idea what it is!
hopefully it's a good sign!
:dust:

Ooh - when did the pains start?

When are you testing?

Well my bb's have been a bit tingly for about 3/4 days, but i noticed the sharp shooting kinda pains yesterday afternoon. I'm about 9/10 DPO and im so, so desperate to test now :dohh:
keep having to stop myself..
im trying to wait until about 12 DPO at least, but really struggling haha

when you testing hun?
x

I tested on thurs and fri (9 and 10 dpo'ish). Thought I saw something very faint on thurs but think it was my eyes playing tricks, as did a superdrug test on fri and it was white.

Bfns are so depressing so I'm trying not to test again as af is easier to deal with iykwim.

Have you managed to stay strong and not test? My strange sharp pains are making me wonder again...

i'm so bad for having line-eyes haha
every test i do i swear i can see something, and then OH is nice and blunt and disagrees..

maybe those lines you seen will darken up in the next few days!

so far, ive managed to put off testing, to the point of OH confiscating my tests :haha:
i have one hidden in the bathroom though, and im struggling to stay away from it!

maybenextimex - I haven't experienced a sharp pain through to the shoulder like you described but I feel like anything sore or painful in the boob area has to be a good sign in a 2WW! good luck!

I tested on thurs and fri (9 and 10 dpo'ish). Thought I saw something very faint on thurs but think it was my eyes playing tricks, as did a superdrug test on fri and it was white.

Bfns are so depressing so I'm trying not to test again as af is easier to deal with iykwim.

Have you managed to stay strong and not test? My strange sharp pains are making me wonder again...

I tested maybe 5 days early...i think that's about right I have to check my dates. I have no idea what dpo it was as I wasn't keeping track,, but I could have sworn I saw a faint line, posted it in the pregnancy test gallery....but frer seem to be doing that a lot lately so I don't know.....something to do with their knew 6 day early tests >.> I swore I wouldn't test till tomorrow or tuesday if af still was a no show......its very difficult

Hi, I know this post is old so probably won't get a reply, but I really want to know, was this your pregnancy sign? I've had the last two days the worst ever sharp stabbing shooting type pains in my boob?

Me too!!! Sometimes my boobs get a LITTLE sore leading up to AF but this month, well they are really pretty sore!! Its been like 2 days now, they hurt when i roll over in bed or they have any pressure on them whatsoever, very painful to touch. They do also feel like they are a little swollen.

My cycles are really irregular so its so hard to say where i am in my cycle. but last month was a 30 day cycle (my shortest yet in the last 5 months) and today is CD 25. I do get the feeling i ovulated around a week ago because i had a massive out break of spots on one jaw line and i know this can be a sign of ovulation. but really its a bit of a guess.

I did a test this morning even though i think its too early for it to show anyway, it was negative as expected altho i wasnt sure if i could see THE lightestg shadow.. but still, deffo class it as a negative. What i want to know is, should a test be positive if infact my boobs were sore due to pregnancy?? Or can you get painful breasts before a test shows positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->