• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strange chart.. ovulate cd6??

sunlover72

Reaction score
Hi all

This cycle we are getting some very strange temperatures.

AF was extremely light (3 days of spotting, 1 day of proper flow) and the temps took a while to drop. Now they are back up at post ovulation temps though, with an apparent ovulation dip at CD6??.

I know people can ovulate at CD9 onwards, but ive never heard of CD6

We have done another pregnancy test friday to rule that out (it would have been DPO19/20) but havent opked as it seemed too early to start opking.

Apart from one long cycle ovulation has been CD 12-15

Can anyone take a peek please and see if they think ovulation has occured?. Also.. as it happens we would have caught it as we BD'd CD4 and CD5 (luck not planning).

Does anyone know if such an early ovulation would have the same chance of sticking?

Chart Below

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a02bc

Thanks

Thanks.

My temp was a bit high just after AF this month, you can cheack my chart too, i do not think you have o'd personally.

You usually have 2 concecutive temp rises after o.

xxx

I think its just a fluke temp to be honest its not impossoble but its unlikly keep charting it out I think you havent

I'm new to the site but just wanted to tell you that I had this happen to me two months ago. I had been on Clomid for 3 months and then took a break on the 4th month. I had a 3 day period and then got a blazing opk on CD5. I couldn't believe it but I definitely ovulated on cd6. Unfortunately, that cycle didn't end in bfp. I'm taking femara this month and hoping for a bfp!! Good luck to you.

I'm no expert, but I agree with the other ladies; I think it's possible you had a freak high temp and haven't O'd yet; better get busy! :)

Yep looks like u ladies are right and im goin to O this weekend. We have put the high temp down to being bit by a squirrel (dont ask lol).

hit by a squirrel???
LOL well allrighty then
I have been stalking your chart. LOL
as long as it was as simple as being hit by a squirrel then its ll ok
HAHAHA

Lol bit as it took a chunk out of me finger, had to have a tetanus! ouch

oh wow yuck
Squirrels never scared me before NOW LOL
well it looks like you o'd yday!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.