Strange Discharge!!

SLCMommy

Reaction score
This might be TMI, but we are all women, so I'm wondering if anyone has any clues what might be doing on and/or has it happened to them? So, DH and I got my IUD removed by a midwife September 6 & the next day, Sept 7th, I got my a period which was heavy and lasted 11 days! After that, we TTC that month, but unfortunately didn't happen. On October 7th, I got my AF for this month. Lasted mostly until the 11th, with brown discharge/spots of bright red until the 13th. Now, on the 16th, I am seeing brownish discharge with grainy like blood. My DH and I have BD/Sex twice since the 13th, but this is the first time I've seen such a thing. Right after my period ended this month, I've been ultra-emotionally sensitive, having migraines, VERY fatigued, and I am breaking out in acne. Does anyone have any input on this? Do you think I should see my midwife?

Well, if you are up to date on paps, and have had swbs taken and negative, then it may just be hormonal....i had this when coming of the combined pill for a little while. It nevr hurts to get a medical opinion though hun! Hope you get it sorted.xx

Well, if you are up to date on paps, and have had swbs taken and negative, then it may just be hormonal....i had this when coming of the combined pill for a little while. It nevr hurts to get a medical opinion though hun! Hope you get it sorted.xx

I actually had an abnormal pap. I go in next month for a biopsy.:cry:

Awwww Hun, Ive been through it myself, and all turned out well, back on 3yearlys now tho which am nt too happy about. I would, in that case just mentioned it to primary care provider....am sure its nothing, but always worth an ask. Gl for biopsy hun, keep in touch xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->