Strange fears

rowleypolie

Mom of 2, #3 on the way
Reaction score
Anyone having strange fears? Obviously we worry about baby and that seems natural to me, but any weird ones?

My strange fear is my cell phone battery dying. I don't know people's numbers and I don't have a land line so I get super worried about my phone. I know it's because if I went into labor I'd have no way of getting a hold of people, still it's so weird that I am stressing about it. Also if I leave the room without my phone I freak out. I left the house without it once and almost turned around.

Anyone having strange fears? Obviously we worry about baby and that seems natural to me, but any weird ones?

My strange fear is my cell phone battery dying. I don't know people's numbers and I don't have a land line so I get super worried about my phone. I know it's because if I went into labor I'd have no way of getting a hold of people, still it's so weird that I am stressing about it. Also if I leave the room without my phone I freak out. I left the house without it once and almost turned around.

Hi hun, the hospital where I stayed allowed me to use their phone as mine didnt have signal...

Also my strange fear is that because this baby is sat high this time around Im going to have a c-section because he wont drop! silly I know...

I fear the phone thing. My phone dies really fast n we live were there's no single in a lot of places it also likes to freak out some times :/

My fear, and it's the same fear as my two previous pregnancies are that I will labour and end up needed and emergency c section...I'm absolutely petrified of it and everytime I've gone into labour and got to about 6-7cm I start to panic that its not going to progress any further!

X

My fear, and it's the same fear as my two previous pregnancies are that I will labour and end up needed and emergency c section...I'm absolutely petrified of it and everytime I've gone into labour and got to about 6-7cm I start to panic that its not going to progress any further!

X

Im absolutly petrified of this happening to me. It nearly did with DD and I was crying begging them to knock me out before cutting me open (ofcourse they cant!!) but horrifies me to be cut open xxx

Me too Mellie! I had difficult births but always declined the c section. I do fear being in the situation where it wasn't a question and it was an EMCS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->