Strange month so far, UPDATED - what do u think...

fluffyblue

Loving being mommy
Reaction score
Hi girls

Im currently on CD12, i have been using my CBFM now for 7 months and every month without fail get a high from CD10 - so far all lows.

Also my temp seems really low for me this month and stagnant - I know that wont change till I ovulate anyway.

I have niggling pain in left and right side and also an increase in CM. I also checked and my cervix is getting higher and softer.

But the monitor is bothering me as I dont like things which dont follow a plan !!

What do you reckon just ignore it as I know some ladies go all month and still ovulate without getting a high/peak !

Hi,

I didn't want to read and run.
I just thought I would say that I have been using my cbfm for three months. I got highs and peaks the first two months and got a bfp the second month using it, but sadly miscarried early. Didn't no whether to use it this month but have didn't get any highs by day 12 (was getting highs on day 9/10) so wasn't holding out much hope! But I jumped startight up to a peak on day 14 so all a bit different this month but I no why!

I no what you mean about plan, I'm a planning, listing girl so I think this is why I find ttc so ahhhhh!

Really not sure??? Sorry I haven't been much help at all!

v strange Fluffy - last cycle was odd for me - got highs from cd10 ( i think ) all way thru to cd24 - no peak - and my cycle was shortest length ever 26 days - maybe we all get a bonkers cycle thrown in just to annoy and confuse???

hx

we dont have those in Aus so i have no idea but i hope you get it worked out soon

Well monitor moved to a high today but lines are still light on OPK !

Hi,

I didn't want to read and run.
I just thought I would say that I have been using my cbfm for three months. I got highs and peaks the first two months and got a bfp the second month using it, but sadly miscarried early. Didn't no whether to use it this month but have didn't get any highs by day 12 (was getting highs on day 9/10) so wasn't holding out much hope! But I jumped startight up to a peak on day 14 so all a bit different this month but I no why!

I no what you mean about plan, I'm a planning, listing girl so I think this is why I find ttc so ahhhhh!

Really not sure??? Sorry I haven't been much help at all!

Thanks hun thats really strange - mines gone to a high today which bothers me as I am on Clomid and my ovulation has been like clockwork but maybe this month its just gonna be strange or not happen !!

Well now on CD16, still a high on monitor, got my smiley face on Clear blue digi and also 99.9% positive on Boots OPK. Should I take this as the start of my surge, I know it sounds daft and its only a couple of days out of sync but im so confused now as when to BD as I havent took my temp over last couple of days cus I didnt think ovulation was gonna happen !

Yep - get bding immediately :)

Go for it! My OV was 2 days late this month too grrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"