Strange Period ... Aghhh

Thoxton

Reaction score
Ok girls .. I've had a really strange period .. I was a day or so late and had quite alot of cramps not really bad but sort of on and off for the length of my period .. But it only lasted 2 days, the end of the First day was heavy as was the morning of the next but them it disappeared .. That is unheard off I'm a steady 5 day a month girl..

This was my first month TTC!!! So I'm a little freaked out!!

Any ideas !!

Thanks x

After TTC for over a year, I've noticed MUCH more about my body... all the twinges and strange things it can do from time to time. I was even 4 days late one month (which NEVER happens) - but AF came (and it was a doosie!!!)... I'm usually about a 5 day girl also. But there are months I bleed for 3 days, and that's it.

I wish I could be more help. It's frustrating for sure!!!! But sometimes our bodies do these things... There are lots of explanations, but you may never really know why?

I certainly wouldn't freak out though hun, I'm sure all will be OK.... Best of luck!!!!

Thanks Seoj .. I know what u mean .. There is so much I'm learning about my body .. I feel a bit cross that I haven't taken any notice of all this before ..
Xxx

Oh I'm right there with ya, I had every early pregnancy symptom in the world, even the brown spotting on 8 dpo, temps warmer, abundant white cm, got the snotty cm once and I know it was'nt ovulation, legs cramping/back, left nip was soar and peeled? bloating, nausea, heartburn, and the gas holy cow it was bad and the burping... grrr
I spotted again 1 day before twice, tad light brown, then the day AF was due light pink, later on bled bright red and it hurt, it was heavy and it has stopped completely and I'm a solid 4 dayer... its nuts... I'm goin to write if off as AF... I've read that some Women have what that "thought" was there period and come to find out a month later they were pregnant... :lol: That would be my luck...
Anyone see that show I Did'nt Know I was Pregnant... I so don't want to be one of those ladies...

Heres to Valentines Day ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->