strange period...TMI?

k.zoo89

Reaction score
Hey there,

So hubby and I were intimate while he was home from tour, not using protection and i'm not on birth control. he left round october first and wont be home until next year sometime. but shortly after he left i got quite a strange period. Normally mine are longer and heavier due to the fact that i have double uterus. but this one felt, odd.

First of all it was two weeks late, i was suppose to get my period on september 16th, but nothing until i got a bit of spotting on the 8th of october. proceeded by 2 days of watery, mucusy bleeding. not heavy heavy like normal kind of a medium-light, but i barley went through 3 pads in 3 days. i think i saw many one clot? and thats not normal, i usually see a ton of them. and the bleeding was a pinkish bright red kinda colour, but literally i woke up the 3rd morning expecting it to be ridiculous but really it was just alot of discharge and a little pink blood. im a little confused.

We have been kinda TTC for the past bit, people keep askin if im having symptoms. ive been having dizzy spells lately, very fatigued, my nipples are itchy as hell for the past few days and im waking up nauseous almost everyday. ive had a few moments were i randomly threw up food as well. took 2 tests over the past 2 weeks, but they both came out negative (they are also cheepie drug store ones that told me i wasnt pregnant last time and i was lol) maybe ill grab a new one.

regardless Ive been a bit worried so i booked a drs apt for thursday. has anoyone had any similar issues? just want to know im not alone!

Hey there,

So hubby and I were intimate while he was home from tour, not using protection and i'm not on birth control. he left round october first and wont be home until next year sometime. but shortly after he left i got quite a strange period. Normally mine are longer and heavier due to the fact that i have double uterus. but this one felt, odd.

First of all it was two weeks late, i was suppose to get my period on september 16th, but nothing until i got a bit of spotting on the 8th of october. proceeded by 2 days of watery, mucusy bleeding. not heavy heavy like normal kind of a medium-light, but i barley went through 3 pads in 3 days. i think i saw many one clot? and thats not normal, i usually see a ton of them. and the bleeding was a pinkish bright red kinda colour, but literally i woke up the 3rd morning expecting it to be ridiculous but really it was just alot of discharge and a little pink blood. im a little confused.

We have been kinda TTC for the past bit, people keep askin if im having symptoms. ive been having dizzy spells lately, very fatigued, my nipples are itchy as hell for the past few days and im waking up nauseous almost everyday. ive had a few moments were i randomly threw up food as well. took 2 tests over the past 2 weeks, but they both came out negative (they are also cheepie drug store ones that told me i wasnt pregnant last time and i was lol) maybe ill grab a new one.

regardless Ive been a bit worried so i booked a drs apt for thursday. has anoyone had any similar issues? just want to know im not alone!

I haven't had this. I didn't want to read and run on you. Buy a good frer and try it. let us know how it turns out.

Hey there,

I haven't had this. I didn't want to read and run on you. Buy a good frer and try it. let us know how it turns out.

Went to the drs, they tested negative, also did the FRER test and it had an indent line, ah well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->