Strange problem dont know what to do!!!!

billy2mm

Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys!!
Reaction score
right kai my youngest is going to be 2 next week. every night for the past 2 weeks he has been taking his sleepsuit or pj's off then taking his nappy off sometime in the night and he is peeing all over his cot!!!!!

i have tried putting pull ups on but no he has mastered taking them off too.

i tried putting a vest with poppers on underneath - he just opens the poppers and takes the nappy off again.

he isnt ready for potty training and he isnt dry through the night.

9 times out of 10 the nappy is dry when he takes it off so its not that he is uncomfortable.

i changed the bedding this morning and i went up just now to pee and he was shouting on me and had done it again so that is the 2nd bedding change of the day.

he never does it at nap time.

im at my wits end here!! i dont know what to do or try!!!

:help:

funny that it is only at night time and not at nap time?? :shrug:
Have you figured out whether he is waking at night or he's doing it in the early morning? Maybe leaving some books/ safe toys out for him to play with in the morning instead of deciding he wants to take his clothes/ nappy off??
Sounds very frustrating to me!

sounds silly- but could u stick a pair of tights over him? they can be a bit of a pain to get off
and it might deter him a bit.

funny that it is only at night time and not at nap time?? :shrug:
Have you figured out whether he is waking at night or he's doing it in the early morning? Maybe leaving some books/ safe toys out for him to play with in the morning instead of deciding he wants to take his clothes/ nappy off??
Sounds very frustrating to me!

dont know if he is awake when he does it or he is doing it in his sleep :shrug:

ive given him a book in the cot with him but he ended up peeing all over them so they have been binned. he has his "sleepy ted" too which is never out the wash at the moment and there are 2 of them!!

im on the verge of duck taping the bloody nappies on!!!

sounds silly- but could u stick a pair of tights over him? they can be a bit of a pain to get off
and it might deter him a bit.

now thats an idea!!! might get a pair tomorrow and try that!

thanks! :flower:

or keep him in sleepsuits rather than pj's= and turn them backwards?

or keep him in sleepsuits rather than pj's= and turn them backwards?

so the poppers are down the back? hmmm interesting idea.

another one in the arsenal if the tights dont work lol.

i was gonna look for sleep suits with zips down the back but your idea is cheaper :thumbup:

My mate had this..Her LO went through a phase of stripping down past nappy to NUDE.
She told me she was reduced to using DUCT TAPE.
The silver strong stuff OVER the nappy flaps and round a few times round the waist so he cant get them undone or slide the nappy off! :thumbup:

My LO is almost 22months and is exactly the same but not just at night .. ALL day long! tried leaving her with no nappy and she just wets doesnt head to the potty.. although she will say she wants a wee and sit on potty but do nothing.. so she knows what its for. so i keep putting her on potty then saying okaie put ur nappy back on now then. not ideal at night? no ideas.. sorry :shrug:

My mate had this..Her LO went through a phase of stripping down past nappy to NUDE.
She told me she was reduced to using DUCT TAPE.
The silver strong stuff OVER the nappy flaps and round a few times round the waist so he cant get them undone or slide the nappy off! :thumbup:

well he did it again this morning so thats the 3rd time in 24 hours.

i have thought about tape but wasnt sure if that was curel :rofl:

i cant get into town to buy tights today so tonight its tape for kai!!

i taped the nappy on and it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!

I have a spare roll of tape in the cupboard for when Mylo gets into the stripping stages! lol

YAY!!!

I have a spare roll of tape in the cupboard for when Mylo gets into the stripping stages! lol

i think he realised he was beat coz he didnt even try to take off the clothes lol

Another thing you can try is to put the diaper on backwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->