Strange spotting - pink, brown, pink...

LeilaD

Reaction score
I think mother nature has a sense of humour. After a few too many bumps on this rollercoaster ride, I had firmly decided to just chill this cycle - no tests, no pressure, just let things be and wait for AF to show, as she always does. I didn't even do an OPK, so not sure when O date was, but is usually around CD12-14 (never later) for me. We BDd on CD 10.

Then a few days ago (late on CD 15), had a tiny bit of pink blood on loo paper when I wiped - like at very beginning of AF. Over the next day, I had a fair bit of brownish discharge, which then stopped completely for 2 days. Today, again had a fair bit of pinkish discharge with CM.

I don't usually have spotting - only remember having spotting one cycle and wasn't like this. I did have an HSG done last month, but had a period since then already, so didn't think it could be because of that.

Anyone had anything similar or any ideas what might be going on? I know it probably has nothing to do with IB (too early I guess), but confused.

I had the pink spotting this cycle and I did get a positive pregnancy. Unfortunately mine is a (another :growlmad:) miscarriage :sad1: but I've just had bad luck lately. I'm assuming you haven't tested since you are taking it easy this cycle? How are your hormone levels? I spotted a few years ago all throughout the month because of wacky hormone levels (I was coming off birth control pill).

I'm so sorry about your miscarriage :(

I haven't tested because assumed it is way too early - can't possibly be more than 8 dpo, if that. Hormone levels were normal in my tests. Don't know what's going on :-/

I had the pink spotting this cycle and I did get a positive pregnancy. Unfortunately mine is a (another :growlmad:) miscarriage :sad1: but I've just had bad luck lately. I'm assuming you haven't tested since you are taking it easy this cycle? How are your hormone levels? I spotted a few years ago all throughout the month because of wacky hormone levels (I was coming off birth control pill).

I haven't tested because assumed it is way too early - can't possibly be more than 8 dpo, if that. Hormone levels were normal in my tests. Don't know what's going on :-/

Thank you :) I don't want to give you any false hope, but with this latest pregnancy, when I got the positive test, I couldn't have been more than 10 dpo (and the spotting occurred before that).

Keeping fingers crossed but hopes in check! :)

Thank you :) I don't want to give you any false hope, but with this latest pregnancy, when I got the positive test, I couldn't have been more than 10 dpo (and the spotting occurred before that).

I hope it turns out to be a good sign! As others said possibly hormone related, try not to stress. The waiting is honestly the worst part :o !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->