Strange symptoms but BFN....help?

MrsWarby

Reaction score
Hey ladies, so this week I was having some really strange symptoms. I've been really hungry and thirsty, my breasts have been a little bit sore and I was thinking that it could all be due to AF, but last night the cramps that I have been getting off and on got worse. I was cramping mainly in my right side and it was radiating around my hip to my lower back. I'm not one to get pains in my lower back unless I have a migraine or I am on the day of my period I never get them earlier.

I'm only three days DPO, but due to the strange symptoms I was having I figured maybe I have conceived earlier than ovulation or my ovulation was off. So I took a test about 15 minutes ago with clear blue digital and it was a BFN. I'm a little disappointed but I also know that I am way early to be testing, my ovulation calculator told me the 12th was my best day, and we DTD on the 11th and 12th. Could it just be too early? If so why would I be getting the symptoms I was? It is way too early for me could it just be too early? If so why would I be getting the symptoms I was? It is way too early for my period (11 days early) so it seems odd.

I was going to wait until the 18th to test at the very earliest and on the 26th the day my period is due if it hadn't shown up. Should I just do that?

3 DPO is definitely too early to have pregnancy symptoms or a BFP. I believe implantation happens around 7 DPO, and 10 DPO is when you could possibly have very early pregnancy symptoms. And I've read about women getting BFP's as early as 8 DPO, but 13-14 DPO are more likely to give you a BFP if you're pregnant. Obviously, everyone is different but that's the general idea. If it was me having radiating pain that was out of the norm, I would consult my doctor to make sure nothing else is happening. Have you done anything lately that would be physically strenuous? Perhaps you pulled a muscle or something like that?

No, not a pulled muscle....definitely felt like menstrual cramps, just was feeling different at the same time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->