Strange test...?

Pixie19

Reaction score
I did a test this morning as im like 11 days late..It was a pack of 2 tests from Poundland, i did one the other day and i swear i could see the faintest line? Dont know if it was coloured but i put it down to evap.
Anyway this morning i did the 2nd one from the pack...I PIAC, dipped and then watched the test...as you do lol....whilst the test absorbed all the pee, a white line appeared where the BFP line goes, and then the control line appeared...I know its probably an Evap buuuut is it possible to get an evap during the time frame? I could still see the line when the test had dried but it was white, not even a hint of colour?
Should i read into this?
Thanks for any help girls :thumbup:

hiya superdrug tests own brand are super sentitive sensitive at only 10miu (pck of 2 for £4.99) when Poundland tests are 25miu (which means superdrug can detect the pregnancy hormone earlier. Maybe you should try them in a few days time?
Hope ive helped hun. good luck super xmas babydust to you!!!xx

A white line wont be a BFP that will just be the highlighted 'area; where the BFP would potentially go. Sainsburys tests do this aswell.

Can you take a picture of the 1st one and put it in the gallery? If I were you, I would get a FRER.

Hi, thanks for replying :)
I cant take a pic of the first one as i chucked it away lol
I thought it was an Evap, thanks for your help
Im just going crazy atm!

The lines gone grey now, definately an evap...I was only confused because it came up within the time frame before the control line, its never happened before, and with being 11 days late im just dying for a :bfp:
:dust:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back