Strawberries!

nzjade

Mum to 1 baby and 1 angel
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My LO (almost 4 months old) seems to react whenever I eat strawberries! She farts, gets congested and seems in discomfort all night - tossing, turning and sometimes grunting. Anyone else experienced this? She is EBF.

Looks like no strawberries for me this summer

:flow:

Idk my Los pediatrician said things that make us gassy will make them gassy but then someone on here told me that's not actually true. Needless to say I get random cravings for broccoli and cauliflower and I kinda binge eat it for a couple of days and is never affected lo. Maybe its just an unlucky coincidence....poor little lady! Hope you get it figured out so you don't have to give up strawberries!!

Strawberries are known to have reactions. Leave her a few months Abd I'm sure shell be fine

I hadn't experienced this through breastmilk as I don't think I ate strawberries once before LO started solids, but I gave him strawberries when he was about 9 months and he reacted to them by developing a rash all over his torso. So he won't be having strawberries again until he's older - and maybe I shouldn't be eating them this summer either as we are still breastfeeding!

From what I understand strawberries are a common food for youngsters to react to.

Needless to say I get random cravings for broccoli and cauliflower and I kinda binge eat it for a couple of days

Haha, how do I get this problem??? I wish...

Sorry I don't have any advice about the strawberries, but I do know an adult with a bad strawberry allergy so I would be careful introducing it to LO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->