Stress and water discharge

AlyssaDeVaul

Reaction score
So my boyfriend or whatever has been yelling at me from the top of his lungs and telling me to leave and while I've been trying to get my stuff he's been walking so close behind me that he's been stepping on the back of my feet and now he won't let me leave and I'm sitting here while he's crying and yelling at me and I feel a lot of clear watery discharge leaking into my underwear and I'm wondering if this is normal because I know stress can harm the baby and I'm terrified something is wrong with her due to the excessive about of stress.

Take your time, deep breaths, now that you're (hopefully) gone from that situation. I recommend not returning.

It's likely that, unless your underwear ended up soaked, you just had some discharge. One big stress spike like that is not likely to have any lasting harm.

From what you have said, he seems to have emotional problems. You may care about him but unless he can get his emotional state in check you don't need this at the moment. It's about the baby and not him any more. The discharge is probably normal but it's best to mention it to your healthcare provider.

It could be nothing, but I always err on the side of caution. The leaking could be normal vaginal fluid, but my doctor always tells me to come in to get it checked to rule out amniotic fluid. Hope things get better for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->